Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:36:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can You Get A Receptionist Sacked For Saying" Hello " To You ?

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, December 10, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Every fucking morning it's " Hello, Lisa ". Then at the end of the day, it's fucking "Goodbye, Lisa ", each time with a fucking stupid grin on  her fucking inane face. Fucking dripping with sarcasm, those fucking salutations. She might as well be saying " You massive cunt, Lisa " ( not "giant cunt"; there's a distinct difference ). If I covertly filmed her blatantly insulting me this way, do y'all think I could get her sacked? I 'm fucking sick to fuck of being blatantly insulted like this on a daily basis. I'm within my rights here, aren't I ?

greenman

Does this mean we should tell her not to go ahead with your planned birthday celebrations over the office tannoy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVxCIoKmjcQ

thenoise

She sounds quite nice tbh. Are you sure that you're not a massive cunt?

Pijlstaart

Past job had a genuine bad receptionist. Gamorrean guard aesthetic, withheld essential services, long wheedling diatribes about her father's exploits "he built this city", and regularly forced people off of the foyer sofas for no discernible reason. Retired a couple of months after I left, probably had just been hanging around to spite me.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Right, then. She actually repeated the 'Hello' today, with pointedly increased volume because my perfectly acceptable nod of the head and half-smile of acknowledgement wasn't good enough for the rotten cow. That's borderline harrassment, isn't it ? Come on, that's a sackable offence, Shirley ?

Blue Jam

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Being smiled it when I'm in no mood for it. I'm not having it.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 11, 2018, 10:38:32 AM
Right, then. She actually repeated the 'Hello' today, with pointedly increased volume because my perfectly acceptable nod of the head and half-smile of acknowledgement wasn't good enough for the rotten cow. That's borderline harrassment, isn't it ? Come on, that's a sackable offence, Shirley ?

You should annoy her by talking to her loads now, go over and say "Hi, it's so good to see you, how are you?" but before she has a chance to speak continue with "Me? Well, that's a story and then some, my sciatica's playing up and I've got this weird stabbing pain in my foot, a friend said maybe someone's got a voodoo doll of me!" (laugh insanely for about thirty seconds) "It's not you is it?" (laugh insanely for another thirty seconds) "It is fucking you isn't it? Right, expect some stabbing pains in your foot tonight!" (laugh insanely) "Hah, just kidding, I wouldn't do that, not after what happened to my grandmother when she bought a voodoo doll. Have I told you that story?" (once again don't allow her to respond) "Well, it was the summer of 1944 and Hitler was in power, she didn't like him at all, not because of the holocaust but because he only had one testicle, said it wasn't normal for a man to be missing one and that she bet he ate it for a dare, but anyway, she went out down to the shops..." And then just carry on like that for several hours. Trust me, after that she'll never speak to you again.

NoSleep

She thinks you're an unsociable weirdo because you're the only person who ever tried to walk past without greeting her.

checkoutgirl

Another mean thread for Christmas. Lets give out about harmless stuff.

Sebastian Cobb

I wouldn't want anyone sacked for that, but I am basically capable of little more than neanderthal grunts when I'm entering work first thing.

Noonling

Have you considered the possibility she fancies you, and dreams of the day when you say something back?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Noonling on December 11, 2018, 05:26:19 PM
Have you considered the possibility she fancies you, and dreams of the day when you say something back?

No, because I've already been out after work with her and didn't get so much as fingers and tops or owt Well, that's a possibility, I suppose.