Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:50:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Post an image that you think will appeal to exactly six CaB members

Started by Twed, December 10, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twed

kittens

kittens' weekly show will return for a Christmas special this thursday!!

edit oh it says image. imagine a jpeg of what i posted

Glebe

[tag]Waxwork Rene appears with Hulk painting head Photoshopped on or summit.[/tag]

Alberon

Quote from: Glebe on December 10, 2018, 06:57:57 PM
[tag]Waxwork Rene appears with Hulk painting head Photoshopped on or summit.[/tag]

Way too popular.

Blue Jam

biggytitbo

If there was a pie in that picture it would be my favourite thing of all time.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: a duncandisorderly on December 11, 2018, 01:23:57 AM
I'm definitely one of the six.

Excellent :D Not to start a derail but 'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated' really deserved more recognition & further seasons for how much care and attention was given to weird little esoteric in-jokes like that (as well as actual character development for the gang). There was an episode that featured Harlan Ellison playing himself as a rival to the legendary horror writer 'H.P. Hatecraft', played by Jeffrey Combs who of course has been in more Lovecraft movie adaptations than any other actor. Then there was an episode with a zombie ska band played (& singing new songs) by members of The Beat. Again, stuff that appeals to about six people.

biggytitbo

Is that the one where shaggy has a nervous breakdown and becomes a tramp because Daphne spurns his sexual advances in favour of some big meat head with well defined back abs?

Mr_Simnock

QuoteIs that the one where shaggy has a nervous breakdown and becomes a tramp because Daphne spurns his sexual advances in favour of some big meat head with well defined back abs?

Would love to watch the scooby doo episode where shaggy comes out as an 'internet incel' and shoots the rest of the mystery gang, he leaves Fred the last to kill and screams 'fuck you chad' while he pumps in the bullets.