Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:00:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Post an image that you think will appeal to exactly six CaB members

Started by Twed, December 10, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on December 11, 2018, 06:12:25 PM
Would love to watch the scooby doo episode where shaggy comes out as an 'internet incel' and shoots the rest of the mystery gang, he leaves Fred the last to kill and screams 'fuck you chad' while he pumps in the bullets.

That is a real episode of some new Scooby Doo thing I watched though. I couldn't believe it.

Lost Oliver

Small Man Big Horse

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 11, 2018, 06:23:37 AM
Is that the one where shaggy has a nervous breakdown and becomes a tramp because Daphne spurns his sexual advances in favour of some big meat head with well defined back abs?

I do vaguely remember this, but it would have been Velma not Daphne as Shaggy & Velma's on-and-off relationship was an ongoing thing.

biggytitbo

Sorry I'm talking about Freddy, not shaggy, that would be crazy talk. Freddy has a mental breakdown after Daphne spurns him and he starts talking to his teddy bear as if it's real I'M NOT MAKING THIS UP.

St_Eddie

a duncandisorderly

Mr_Simnock

Quotefucking hell can we please stop reposting this picture?

is it making mr winky twitch? admit it, it's one of your darkest most self loathsome fantasies, I know it's one of mine

a duncandisorderly

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on December 12, 2018, 12:12:26 AM
is it making mr winky twitch? admit it, it's one of your darkest most self loathsome fantasies, I know it's one of mine

reminds me of an ex, if you must know. an ex who was a lot older than me, I might add. please make it stop.

St_Eddie

Flatulent Fox

SteveDave

Quote from: Avril Lavigne on December 11, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
Excellent :D Not to start a derail but 'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated' really deserved more recognition & further seasons for how much care and attention was given to weird little esoteric in-jokes like that (as well as actual character development for the gang). There was an episode that featured Harlan Ellison playing himself as a rival to the legendary horror writer 'H.P. Hatecraft', played by Jeffrey Combs who of course has been in more Lovecraft movie adaptations than any other actor. Then there was an episode with a zombie ska band played (& singing new songs) by members of The Beat. Again, stuff that appeals to about six people.

Was that the series that had an Andy Warhol-esque artist complete with a Velvet Underground band?

Howj Begg

Howj Begg

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on December 11, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

love this, with classic "1986-looking female", reminiscent of Michelle Fowler. In fact I learnt loads from the Usborne books, they were great

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on December 11, 2018, 08:09:28 PM

I had this. Learned a lot although I couldn't find anything on how to perform satisfactory cunnilingus. Still puzzling over that one to be honest.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on December 13, 2018, 04:29:45 PM
I had this. Learned a lot although I couldn't find anything on how to perform satisfactory cunnilingus. Still puzzling over that one to be honest.

Jar of Bovril and an alsatian.

My book was the Nancy Friday edition.