Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:44:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Post an image that you think will appeal to exactly six CaB members

Started by Twed, December 10, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on December 15, 2018, 05:15:29 AM

H.R. Giger's corpse used in controversial art display.

"He would have wanted it this way", artist claims.

See page 7 for details.

Mr Banlon

Ferris

St_Eddie

Chairman Bodog

I found a pic of somebody's sweetbreads getting spattucked on like a jellied fatty patch kid. I know I'm on the Bazza watchlist so let's just pretend it's an obscene and gratuitous memory and we coughed up pancreas.

I'll act gay for your say, pank my lucky stars

buzby

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 15, 2018, 06:59:30 PM
Is that the breech of an M1917 Enfield? I'm one of the 6 I think. I'm not mad or anything.
It's a Remington-made Pattern 14 Enfield chambered in .303 British.
If it was an M1917 Enfield it wouldn't follow the '303' chain as the Americans modified the British design to use their .30-06 Springfield cartridge

I guess I'm one of the 6.

Quote from: Mr Banlon on December 15, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

AHLD AHRT YER 'AND  SAN

Chairman Bodog

I'll do mine in the form of interpretative text.

We both excite the frantic imagery of cyclical flesh reinstatement. I sense the rooms lapsing. I feel your feet straight led. I see the gaps when your freak laps eagle. Pussy spread. I want a kicked back pointing handust. Let's shake some haiti confetti to the narrow skinslip. If her lovely soul hates my top garage vibe and then wants to shit on the memory of the raging show formation.

Damnit

Be cool to the landers wit no clue. Love is a sticky trick we plant to hang in line the booty that say asses are safe.

Ferris

Quote from: buzby on December 16, 2018, 12:06:52 AM
It's a Remington-made Pattern 14 Enfield chambered in .303 British.
If it was an M1917 Enfield it wouldn't follow the '303' chain as the Americans modified the British design to use their .30-06 Springfield cartridge

I guess I'm one of the 6.
AHLD AHRT YER 'AND  SAN

Well, I clocked it as a non-SMLE Enfield. I'd be doing well to get the rifle's calibre from a photo of the breech and bolt!

(I wonder who the other 4 are.)

Replies From View

buzby

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 16, 2018, 01:21:16 AM
Well, I clocked it as a non-SMLE Enfield. I'd be doing well to get the rifle's calibre from a photo of the breech and bolt!
It was posted as part of an Only Connect-style image chain, preceded by a Quad 303 and a TB-303, so to continue the chain it had to be a British P14 in .303. The image name identified it as being a Remington-made one. The most obvious difference between the P14 and M1917 from the picture is the ball on the bolt lever - P14s had a solid ball, most original M1917s had a hollowed-out ball:

Some modified M1917s have been fitted with P14 bolts to allow the use of Magnum calibre ammunition (it's easier to use a P14 bolt than to modify the M1917 one).

St_Eddie

biggytitbo

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: Konki on December 15, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

I saw an interview with him the other day and quickly noted the growths/moles on his face had gone, but there were no scars evident.  Has he had them removed in a magical way, or has his medical-related weight gain made them (a LOT) less conspicuous?