Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 06:19:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Doing a ‘favour’ for a gay friend

Started by Default to the negative, December 10, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on December 11, 2018, 11:55:10 AM
I'd help do walls and gloss, but I draw the line at being bummed right up my bottom.

/quote]

FTFY.

PlanktonSideburns

Kryton

Quote from: Default to the negative on December 10, 2018, 05:44:06 PM
If I was a woman, I'd call this harassment. I won't go that far, but I am still annoyed.

Couldn't you have just told him to fuck off and slept under your own coat like a normal person?

Cloud

fook sake this forum.  Hold on
<humour mode>
Just snuggle him under the blankie and watch free willy ya big homophobe smh

Blue Jam

Make sure you at least get some new trainers out of the deal:

St_Eddie

Quote from: Thursday on December 10, 2018, 06:10:13 PM
I don't want to victim blame here, because it does actually sound like you've been harassed, but you've made yourself unsympathetic by turning this into a thread about how "those gay's don't have any boundaries do they!!!"

+1

State of this thread.

pancreas

Idiots. He's trolling you, you fucking idiots. And you fall hook, line, sinker. Grow a cortex and use it.

GAY
GAY
GAY

BUM

ANUS

GAY

SHIT ON COCK

GAY

FUCK YOUR DAD

FUCK YOUR BROTHER

PRIESTS

GAY

Oliver Mardy

Quote from: pancreas on December 12, 2018, 12:22:23 AM

GAY
GAY
GAY

BUM

ANUS

GAY

SHIT ON COCK

GAY

FUCK YOUR DAD

FUCK YOUR BROTHER

PRIESTS

GAY

Story of my wife.

Natnar

Quote from: Default to the negative on December 10, 2018, 05:44:06 PM
We've all been there, haven't we? When you sleep over at the gay friend's house and he lies and pretends that the good duvets and sleeping-bags are all in the wash just now, so we'll have to share one scrubby blanket, next to each other.

Even though the room is quite big and he could just as well sleep 10 or 15 feet away. No, it has to be right next to you and under the same sheet for some fucking reason.

Then he is tickling under the blanket and it's all very 'silly' and 'cheeky', yes it's all such fun. Eventually you get tired of his advances and you put an end to it by cocooning yourself in the sheet, because you only want a good night's sleep and a bit of peace. But you sleep in distress, knowing that he is probably going to wank on you in your sleep.

Who is the winner, and who is the loser, in this situation? If I was a woman, I'd call this harassment. I won't go that far, but I am still annoyed.

The ultimate loser would be the gay bloke's guide dog.

Bobby Ralgex

You may have the tastiest balls in all the land.

I'd like to apologise for this stupid drunken thread, and I think I will flounce for a while.

(It is actually a true story, more or less, from my teenage years. But I framed it in a needlessly provocative way and also exaggerated things. He didn't make us sleep under the same blanket, we had two separate blankets.)

Noonling

You better not flounce or I'll beat you up.

Cloud

No flouncing required.  Drunks gonna drunk
(I think a humour tag would be handy for threads, but a lot of people see positives in ambiguity so fair enough)

pancreas

It's merely a bit shit, not flouncing shit.

Shit Good Nose

Wanking thread.

(sorry - late to the party)

Lemming

Yeah, not flounce-worthy. Wasn't sure how to react because if it was a true story then it's pretty distressing, but the writing style made me laugh anyway.

Do Not Flounce

Brundle-Fly

I've shared a bed with a gay friend, both of us just in our underpants.  We reminisced about college for a bit and then went to sleep. That's my two penneth worth.

Noonling

I've never met a gay man who wants to sleep with me. That's my two penneth worth.

Cuellar

I've met one gay man who wanted to sleep with me, one that asked after the probability of sucking me off that night (it was slim to nil, given that I have a girlfriend, but had I not I reckon it would climbed rapidly (pardon)), and plenty of gay men who didn't want to do any sex things.

Probably quite representative I'd say.

What's the question?

St_Eddie

Add me to the demanding horde of people who are insisting that you do not flounce, Default to the negative.  Look, I shit the bed when I'm drunk, whereas you've merely shit the thread.  No need to be flouncing about the place like a big old flouncing flouncer.

Golden E. Pump

Suck eachother off. That's my two penis worth.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Golden E. Pump on December 13, 2018, 04:15:07 PM
Suck eachother off. That's my two penis worth.

Bit of a typo there, mate.

It should be 'each other', not 'eachother'.

Golden E. Pump

My cousin once put on my nan's bra and knickers and some make up and launched himself at me to try and kiss me and I winded him and told him to fuck off. He's not even gay. His mum had recently died so I gave him the benefit of the doubt after the beats and never told anyone til now. This sounds like bullshit but it's actually all true. We were about eight. Despite that, I wouldn't say I had any animosity towards gay men or any fear of getting bummed even in prison. I'd be winding people all over the place and telling them to fuck off.

imitationleather

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 13, 2018, 08:11:03 PM
My cousin once put on my nan's bra and knickers and some make up and launched himself at me to try and kiss me and I winded him and told him to fuck off. He's not even gay. His mum had recently died so I gave him the benefit of the doubt after the beats and never told anyone til now. This sounds like bullshit but it's actually all true. We were about eight. Despite that, I wouldn't say I had any animosity towards gay men or any fear of getting bummed even in prison. I'd be winding people all over the place and telling them to fuck off.

If it weren't for the bit about your Nan's undercrackers this would be quite hot.

Yeah I know, I know. Not supposed to say that as you were eight years old. But it's fine because you're grown up now and I'm imagining it happening to you as you are now - not as a kid. Most likely in a deserted Chinese tower block while French house plays in the background and some console game or something is paused on a massive telly. Safe.

thraxx

One of my work mates who I was fairly certain is gay offered to wank me off on a boozy work night out the other week. I was flattered but uninterested so I used this position of power to cadge  a cigarette off him. What does this make me?

St_Eddie

Quote from: The Boston Crab on December 13, 2018, 08:11:03 PM
My cousin once put on my nan's bra and knickers and some make up and launched himself at me to try and kiss me and I winded him and told him to fuck off. He's not even gay.

I once had penetrative sex with a man.  I'm not even gay.

popcorn

I've always quite fancied sucking a cock. I'd like to know what it's like. I just don't want it to be attached to a bloke. If it's attached to a bloke - you know, an actual bloke with a chin and everything - it's gay, and I'm not gay, I just want to try sucking a cock. It has to be completely disembodied. Not like disconnected, not like a cock that's been chopped off, it has to still be a living, functioning, real cock. So perhaps a transgender woman who still had the cock and who had a persuasively feminine chin.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: popcorn on December 14, 2018, 10:54:32 AM
I've always quite fancied sucking a cock. I'd like to know what it's like. I just don't want it to be attached to a bloke. If it's attached to a bloke - you know, an actual bloke with a chin and everything - it's gay, and I'm not gay, I just want to try sucking a cock. It has to be completely disembodied. Not like disconnected, not like a cock that's been chopped off, it has to still be a living, functioning, real cock. So perhaps a transgender woman who still had the cock and who had a persuasively feminine chin.

Get one of those cock moulding kits and suck your own.

St_Eddie

Quote from: QDRPHNC on December 14, 2018, 03:50:48 PM
Get one of those cock moulding kits and suck your own.

Better yet, have a couple of ribs removed, so that you can go down on yourself.  Non-ribbed for your pleasure.