Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:40:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

'Ello, HS Types!

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, December 11, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Been advised to come back 'ere after putting up a couple of inappropriate threads in General Bullshit. How's it going?

Hey, I don't 'alf fancy Jodie Comer, y'know. Do any of you cunts want to put up some pictures of her, or something ?

Spoon of Ploff

General Bullshiter ehh..? Well... we don't take too kindly to General Bullshiters 'round these 'ere parts.

Glebe

It's great in here! Lots of atmos, merriment, and whimsy! Plus a does of flumpy umphlagees with a side-order of lumpkins!

Replies From View

Oh, I thought this was a thread about VHS Tapes.

Noonling

Yesterday I FINALLY found out who Jodie Comer is. Wow, she has a completely forgettable face.

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on December 11, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
https://youtu.be/-QgpV6ctnjM

You'll wank to this and be grateful.

I reckon I'd be able to recognise those specific bees before I recognised Jodie Comer walking down the street.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Vaguely memorable norks though, Shirley ?

Noonling

Nope. Looks like a bee stung her, twice.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

A pretty pair of ankles, and a semi- convincing Russian accent. Give me * that * fucking much ( I see what you mean about the face; a touch of the Marmalade Atkins about her ).

Noonling

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 12, 2018, 08:17:33 PM
A pretty pair of ankles, and a semi- convincing Russian accent. Give me * that * fucking much ( I see what you mean about the face; a touch of the Marmalade Atkins about her ).

I do like her foreign accents, all of them. And her general facial expressions as Villanelle, but that's more me liking Villanelle.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Well, you'd have to like her foreign accents; the alternative would be her real, Abigail Clancy - like accent, that particular female Liverpudlian lilt that is both squeaky * and * leaden. I mean, how is that even possible ?

Quote from: Noonling on December 12, 2018, 08:06:14 PM
Nope. Looks like a bee stung her, twice.

Did you recognise the bees?