Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:17:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Competition

Started by popcorn, December 11, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Quote from: popcorn on December 15, 2018, 12:07:25 AM
St Eddie is no longer in the competition.

That's understandable. It wouldn't be fair to the other contestants, had I remained in the race.

popcorn

I regret to announce that the competition has been suspended due to inclement weather.

Ferris

This thing is a shambles. In solidarity with St_Eddie, I am withdrawing from the competition effective immediately to focus on my modeling career.

I will be taking no further questions at this time.

Lemming

Great, good fucking organisation, popcorn. I only JUST got the notice that today was suspended. I've been out in the freezing rain all this time, competing alone. Can I at least get some points for that?

Cuellar

Leaves on the line is it?

This country.

Cuellar

I had an absolutely cast iron move I'd been working on too. It'll probably have gone off by the time the competition resumes.

Captain Z

By the way, I scored 12 points while you were removing the cheater from the thread.

popcorn

The competition resumed ages ago and no one noticed. It's like no one wants to win this year.

popcorn

I hope I don't need to remind you all what the penalty for finishing in last place is.

Lemming

What date are the finals? Just asking because it's not clear on the latest timetable whether or not they've been pushed back after yesterday's weather thing.

pancreas

Seeing as some people—mentioning no names, but e.g. Lemming—are floundering with a bare few points, I suggest they make representations to transfer their points to me with an offer of a share of the winnings. The share will be derisory, of course, but it's a fuck sight more than they'll get if they carry on in the competition.

Lemming

No chance, I've got a power move coming in the next round. I'll make up the points difference between us and then some.

Don't get cocky - remember that after the next round, there's a bonus round where we lose points, rather than gain them.

popcorn

It's a quiz, it's a race, it's a real wacky place.

Dex Sawash

Decided to give this a pass

Ferris

While you chumps were still smashing each other to bits on the playing field, I have already snuck into the winners tent and eaten all the jam tarts and drank most of the orange squash.

Now I'm going to slip off. It's too late to catch me. Who's the real winner eh?

St_Eddie

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 16, 2018, 04:23:18 PM
While you chumps were still smashing each other to bits on the playing field, I have already snuck into the winners tent and eaten all the jam tarts and drank most of the orange squash.

I can't believe that some idiot actually fell for my ruse to eliminate a rival contestant!  That tent was merely a facsimile of the real winners tent and all of the food and drinks were spiked with cyanide, Jim Jones style.

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 16, 2018, 04:23:18 PMNow I'm going to slip off...

...this mortal coil?  Yes.  Yes, you are. 

pancreas

Quote from: St_Eddie on December 16, 2018, 07:06:39 PM
...this mortal coil?  Yes.  Yes, you are. 

What? Is it okay to send to send death threats to the other competitors??

If so, I want everyone here to know that unless you withdraw in the next 24 hours, I will fucking find you and I will fucking end you.

Ferris

Who do I complain to? Pancreas has sent me multiple death threats, as well as erotic photographs of himself.

popcorn

All above board, as you'd know if you'd read the rules.

Pingers

Rule 9(b)(2), right? But doesn't rule 9(b)(4) prohibit the transmission of erotic images across time zones? Yes it does.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Pingers on December 16, 2018, 10:58:30 PM
Rule 9(b)(2), right? But doesn't rule 9(b)(4) prohibit the transmission of erotic images across time zones? Yes it does.

You might want to double check that...

Rule 9(b)(4) (Addendum): The entrant 'Pancreas' is exempt from Rule 9(b)(4) and may send erotic images of himself to other contestants, regardless of time zone, including but not limited to; cock, balls, buttocks, moobs and elbows. Your statutory rights are not affected.

pancreas

Thanks St_Eddie. It's appreciated.

You will still have to withdraw soon, or—as I said above—I'll find and end you.

pancreas

Jesus.

Hasn't this FUCKING bullshit claimed enough lives?

JUST ACCEPT THAT I'VE WON

Ferris

Quote from: pancreas on December 18, 2018, 01:46:14 AM
Jesus.

Hasn't this FUCKING bullshit claimed enough lives?

JUST ACCEPT THAT I'VE WON

I'm too busy arousing myself to your erotic death-threats.

Yeah I'm out of the running, but at what cost?

St_Eddie

pancreas

Quote from: St_Eddie on December 18, 2018, 02:41:46 AM
You sound like a loser, loser.

How dare you. I am a sophisticated competitor.

Chollis

It really is a shame to see this once great competition descend into farce. Questions have to be asked of the guy running this thing.

Ferris

Quote from: Chollis on December 18, 2018, 03:57:47 PM
It really is a shame to see this once great competition descend into farce. Questions have to be asked of the guy running this thing.

Wait until the boys from WADA show up. It'll be like the Lance Armstrong affair on steroids completely normal.

seepage

If you let me have your debit card details and CVV codes, I can send you a copy of Secrets of the Competition Grandmasters, for a very reasonable 29.99 USD

Ferris

Quote from: seepage on December 18, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
If you let me have your debit card details and CVV codes, I can send you a copy of Secrets of the Competition Grandmasters, for a very reasonable 29.99 USD

Not falling for that (again).