Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:13:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Owls

Started by Gregory Torso, December 12, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregory Torso

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on December 12, 2018, 11:31:27 PM
[Insert image of Professor Yaffle here]

Get that woodpecker shit out of here. Owls only, mate.

Lift the flaps to see if you've identified the owls correctly.

For each owl you get right, you may have a go on the owl slide.  Good luck!

Dex Sawash

Mr Eggs

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on December 12, 2018, 11:40:30 PM
Lift the flaps to see if you've identified the owls correctly.

For each owl you get right, you may have a go on the owl slide.  Good luck!

Snowy Owl? Get to fuck.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Fucking rubbish thread, this. I 'm not even going to write something like J-OWL-die Comer, that's how little I care for it.

In fact.....

I don't give two hoots for this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yesiknowimacuntthankyouodin

Gregory Torso

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 13, 2018, 09:10:46 AM
Fucking rubbish thread, this. I 'm not even going to write something like J-OWL-die Comer, that's how little I care for it.

In fact.....

I don't give two hoots for this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yesiknowimacuntthankyouodin

Fine then. Fine. THANK YOU

Another dollop of shit ladled out onto the dinner plate of expectation.

Wonderful.

You know, I have a lost love, too. A girl that went away. She always wore a purple velour tracksuit and smoked Silk Cut. Tracksuit Girl, the local igloo, a full moon beauty. I never spoke to her properly except once in a horrible hot night club when I jabbed a bent cigarette into her mouth and screamed "NOTICE ME". It's all gone now.

Look at my aging and failing face in the bathroom mirror through broken constellations of toothpaste spit.
Look at my wife asleep on a sun lounger with a can of wine falling from her hand, the pool lights bleaching her white  a piece of carved whalebone.
Look at my shit. Look at me. Like a post mortem or a postman stuck in wet cement or a glass of vodka and milk that your grandma makes you drink as she watches, curating a wild insanity behind her calm spectacled eyes.

I'm taking my owls and I'm leaving.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

You know full well I was messing about, and that I think this is an excellent thread. Get back here, you big daftie.

non capisco

Owls are A-OK with me, mainly because my mum's obsession with acquiring yet more wood carved holiday owls has long been a source of amusement to me. Every year my parents go on holiday to Greece, a country that is somewhat of a Xanadu for wood carved holiday owl lovers, every year my Dad says "We're not bringing back more wooden owls this time..You've got enough". Every year she promises to acquiesce to his no-owl remit. "What's the one thing we're not buying?" "More owls, Gerald." Every year the next time I go back round after they've come home the living room is predictably festooned with yet more of the things. It makes me laugh every year. Now they're both retired they actually usually go twice a year now. Do you think she's able to resist for even one of those trips, knowing there'll be another chance later in the year? No. More owls. There's twice the yearly owl-lowance n-owl (now). Owls in the hallway. Owls in the toilet. Owls in the garden. MASSIVE owl in the spare room which will be eyeballing me in my slumber this Christmas. "Maybe THIS year will be the year that the owls cease." smiles my father wanly. It won't, Dad. No kind of Brexit is gonna solve your Greek owl problem, sunshine. You're going to be lugging a carry-on full of them onto the return flight come June. "Anything to declare, sir?" "FUCK ME, DOES MY WIFE LOVE WOODEN OWLS!"

Twit 2

Reader, you're an owl
for this moment, your flower-face a white scrawl
in the dark, a feather frill

non capisco

^ Bit much accusing me of being an owl with that username.

Brian Freeze

Ever seen an owl skellington compared to it's feathery plumpness? Quite a mismatch. Have a look, you'll not regret it.

Brian Freeze

Loved the Greek owls, thankyou.

Twit 2

Twit 2

You might think owl's are clever and that, but they're actually thick as all fuck.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Twit 2 on December 13, 2018, 10:43:31 PM
You might think owl's are clever and that, but they're actually thick as all fuck.

The official expression is " wise old owl", not " thick as fuck old owl ".
So how do you explain that, then ?

Twit 2

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 13, 2018, 10:49:20 PM
The official expression is " wise old owl", not " thick as fuck old owl ".
So how do you explain that, then ?

Tricked by stupid owls.