Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:36:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

It could have been worse than Trump

Started by Oliver Mardy, December 12, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver Mardy

Imagine this filthy degenerate getting her hands on the financial levers of the US. Fort Knox would have been emptied within a day, a river of gold pouring north along the interstate to DC and NY.

Both of this video's pixels perfectly capture Hillary's desperate hunger for power and money. Oh look, there's Kerry too. And who is that old fucker in the green jacket, looking like a poorly stunned goat at the abatoir staggering from one Indian billionaire to another? Is that fucking Biden?

Christ, give me Trump's unabashed grotesqueness over Hillary's attempts to hide the inner lizard any day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R49bJVAhBUk

thenoise

Shoulders?-Stomach!

False choice - Trump is always horrific in his own right and it is impossible to dilute that through any tactic.

Paul Calf

I'm seeing some people dancing at a Hindu wedding. What's everyone else seeing?

Oliver Mardy

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on December 12, 2018, 04:12:54 PM
False choice - Trump is always horrific in his own right and it is impossible to dilute that through any tactic.

"Tactic"?

Calm down, you spicy little goblin, there are no tactics here. I am not a Botski trying to make you love Trump via comments on a niche website. But I think Hillary as President would have been at least as bad for the US as Trump.

Oliver Mardy

Quote from: Paul Calf on December 12, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

Is it Hindu? If so, is it relevant? Why did you phrase it that way?

Anyway, what I see is a couple of ex-Presidential candidates, who ran on behalf of the more left-leaning party, enjoying a billionaire's wedding.

Cuellar

To be honest I doubt you'll get many here defending Hillary's left-wing credentials.

thenoise

Do you think Trump has ever enjoyed himself at a billionaire's wedding?

Twed

Mardy, I think you're going to get yourself into a big row here with people who also appreciate that neoliberal politicians need to go, because of the way you're presenting this thread and yourself. Just leave Hillary Clinton alone when she's not doing anything, let her and her kind rot unless they are being threatening. Focus on active problems like Beto if you're concerned about the makeup of the Dems.

chveik

Barry Admin

pancreas

Hardly Mardy

Quote from: pancreas on December 12, 2018, 05:49:32 PM
Milverton?

No, sweetheart. Barry from Admin has gone a little nuts, and is seeing glowing eyes in the woods beyond his cabin. Do feel free to email me at (removed)

Cuellar

He is very funny, in that grotesque, unabashedly shitheaded way. I think he's aware of the fact.

Barry Admin

Quote from: pancreas on December 12, 2018, 05:49:32 PM
Milverton?

No idea, but I tend to ban now if it's someone who has obviously been banned before; someone who wants to engage in eg racist trolling; someone who just seems like a twat.

ajsmith2

Trump is much worse than I thought he'd be. Sometimes I wonder about the alternate reality where Hillary got in and we're all nostalgically waxing lyrical on here about Trumps harmless buffoonery that ended as it was meant to in Nov 2016. How little the people in that universe know.

Johnny Yesno

Twed

Quote from: ajsmith2 on December 12, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
Trump is much worse than I thought he'd be. Sometimes I wonder about the alternate reality where Hillary got in and we're all nostalgically waxing lyrical on here about Trumps harmless buffoonery that ended as it was meant to in Nov 2016. How little the people in that universe know.
We would probably be talking about some new war, mostly.

hummingofevil

Of all the dumb-fuck things the dumb fucks who support Trump present as arguments, the dumbest of these fucking things is that Trump is better than Hillary and Obama because Hillary and Obama are as bad as Trump.

shiftwork2

There was a spicy earlier on, which was a TFM word.  Never had shoulders down as spicy tbh he's more fruity.

chveik

colacentral

I see a parrot poaching an egg.

Johnny Yesno

I'm seeing some people dancing at a Hindu wedding.

Been fucking for some time now.

Buelligan

Quote from: colacentral on December 12, 2018, 09:41:00 PM
I see a parrot poaching an egg.

I hope it's not an actual parrot egg it's poaching for that would be grotesque.

Is it Claude Bollocks again?  It's got that same trolly sour pretentiousness without the wit or intellect to back it up.  That's my guess anyway.  TFM knows no one here's a cheerleader for Hils.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: shiftwork2 on December 12, 2018, 08:47:42 PM
There was a spicy earlier on, which was a TFM word.  Never had shoulders down as spicy tbh he's more fruity.

I could be spicy

Buelligan

I think salt and vinegar, plain at a pinch, are more enduring.  They shall never grow old.

canadagoose