Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:24:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Some ladies are very lovely

Started by Noonling, December 12, 2018, 08:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noonling

There is Cafe Lady. She's lovely. She smiles at me and makes small talk when I buy expensive sandwiches. For a while I thought maybe she just smiled at me, but the other day I caught her smiling at other people. Feel a little let down now.

There is Christmas Lady. I'm going to hers for Christmas. She doesn't look like Christmas or work in a Christmas, but I don't know what else to call her. Sometimes I get to play with her lovely hair. Only the hair on her head though.

There is Lady on the Street who talked about the word "bourgie" after overhearing other passers-by say it. She was very likely mad or on drugs but she was very pretty and very cheerful and I liked her. I was sad we only chatted for a couple of minutes and I will probably never see her again. She had An Accent.

There is Ex Lady. I haven't seen her in over a year, but she's lovely, or she was lovely at least. I hope she is happy.

There is Friend Lady. She is gorgeous and has a lovely voice and loves me but only in a friend way. I like sleeping with her, because I can pretend I'm "sleeping" with her (having sex) instead of sleeping with her (sharing a bed). One day she'll find a lover and I'll be a bit sad, but if the lover is a good lover then I will be happy for her still.

Do you know lovely ladies?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Do you * really * want me to reply to this ?

Noonling

Maybe this is the thread where you can unleash all your thoughts about Jodie Comer and her lookalikes, and not taint the rest of the forum until it grows sentient and all the avatars turn into Jodie Comer and Jodie Comer's blank face is the background image which blinks every 20 seconds and every few words are replaced with "Jodie Comer" so you get posts like:

Quote from: hummingofevil on December 12, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
I always argued at the Jodie Comer that the main reason for not voting Leave (even if there were a million Jodie Comers to do so) was the fact you giving Tories your mandate to Jodie Comer a deal when they are the most arrogant and incompetent people to walk this island.

Tories: the only difference between a Tory and the rest of us is it takes Tories slightly longer to Jodie Comer out other Tories are cunts.

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 10, 2018, 10:35:11 PM
I don't know, I definetly think its a bit of a Jodie Comer thing to do. Clearly had a call from the FCO and not so much as ordered to change it as the BBC supinely acting as the Jodie Comer stenographer for the official line.

Quote from: checkoutgirl on December 11, 2018, 10:52:31 AM
Apparently on this day in 1934 Bill Wilson, co-founder of Alchies Anonymous, took his last drink and entered Jodie Comer for the last time. A sobering reminder of the importance of moderation in the drinking season.

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on December 07, 2018, 07:55:57 PM
I'm attempting to wretchedly curry favour and accrue Jodie Comer capital in my local area by putting on a bit of a do tomorrow, in which i have foolishly promised a kids' disco.

Can people here who have or know children help me ensure that this takes as little effort and thought as possible, by giving me some good tune ideas to whack on the Jodie Comer.

I have been deceptively cultivating an incorrect image as the 'cool one' in the neighbourhood, so it'd be good for it to be quite Jodie Comer. Ideally curated by bald ill people, who have always been the true drivers behind society's artistic momentum.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Sebastian Cobb

Captain Z

[tag] Girlfriend in a Jodie Comer [/tag]

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on December 12, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
Sissy Spacek seems nice.

" yeah, they've got a few pleasant  tunes "- passing " Wire" magazine reader (< sounds painful, eh ? )

Pingers

There are two ladies near where I live and they are lovely. Pat weaves orphans with thread spun from broken dreams and Janet looks after them in her crumbling Gothic mansion with the 1960s side extension. They make soup every day. How lovely.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

There was a female member of my Business English class today, quite vociferously speaking out against Russian cheese. Nice bit of Swiss Cheese? Da, Harasho! A slice of Cheddar? Dvai, Dvai! But cheese from the Motherland? Nyet, Spassyboh! Quite charming, her sincere and well expressed  dislike of Russian cheese, was. A lovely lady indeed Fucking excellent set of norks on her, as well.