Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:45:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Would you judge me for eating out of the bin?

Started by Noonling, December 15, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Answer the question!

Old bacons
A full haircut
Toenail clippings
Dentures / quiche
Tissues from nosebleed
Flob
An tSaoi

Pijlstaart

Think I'd identify and cut off the bits which touched the sides, then it'd be fine. The interior walls of the bin are foul, but the airspace of the bin is christian and pure, you just have to febreeze it a bit afterwards. Needs to be a cake of integrity too, you might have to take off more if there was thick frosting, as the sin of bin could permeate, and a trifle would be fully compromised. Go over to that trifle thread and imagine them fishing pawfuls out of the bin, having to lick it off the surface of all the other rubbish, no integrity.

Small Man Big Horse

I'm confused by the usb cable coming out of the cake. Was it one of those electric cakes which when you plug in lights up and tells you the weather and things like that? Or maybe when connected to a pc it transforms in to a proper cake instead of something that looks like the sort of thing I baked when I was six years old? Maybe it's not even a cake, just an oddly shaped pair of headphones?

Replies From View

I've only just realised how filthy fridges are inside.  JESUS FUCK.

PlanktonSideburns

Replies From View

Has anybody ever used a dead one of god's creatures as some kind of plate to eat off?

Lost Oliver

I've eaten from a bin before. Nothing wrong with it lads. Once at uni when there'd been a high ranking meeting in the room I was in resulting in about seven cream cakes inside a bin, untouched and waiting to be devoured. The next time was when I was skint and for a month I'd forage inside supermarket bins. It's amazing what you find. Bread mostly.