Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:38:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pancreas the Math (s) Teacher

Started by Chairman Bodog, December 15, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Bodog

pancreas

popcorn

What kind of maths can you do Mr Pancreas?

pancreas

I can work out how long it will be till you are on detention, Mr Corn.

A hint: it is a solution to the equation x=0.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Chairman Bodog

How much does it cost, in superuppercut energy points, for Young Stalin vs Lady Rothschild.

Chairman Bodog

Replies From View

How many maths are there in about six geographies?

Chairman Bodog

Six, surely. Unless they're trick geographies.

Bennett Brauer

What's your favourite number?

Mine's Fentanyl.   

Chairman Bodog

(Yeah, no.)

Captain Z

I've got a maths joke:

'Ere, I tell you who you don't see much of these days: Carol Vorderman!

Chairman Bodog

Knock, Knock.

Orange you glad I didn't say cultural marxism.

Always a sidetucker.

kittens

imagine just a e whole big mountain of garth. nightmare situation. ugh just imagine. whole big mountains of red raw dripping garth blood going down your back ugh gross. imagine that pancreas the maths teacher if you even can imagine something that isn't numbers you freak.

Chairman Bodog

I'd be way too distracted by Pancer's sex appeal if he was teaching numbers, and that's not just because I'm dyscalculic and fancy Pancers.

Great Satan

Why are you posting stuff from David Duke and Lord Haw-Haw, you twat?

Great Satan

Is an international Jewish conspiracy something you actually believe in, or were you under the misguided belief that we'd find your shitpost amusing?

marquis_de_sad

Quote from: Great Satan on December 16, 2018, 03:46:13 AM
Is an international Jewish conspiracy something you actually believe in, or were you under the misguided belief that we'd find your shitpost amusing?

Both.

Chairman Bodog

Steady on, man. I've been especially interested in the Rothschilds and the connecting private banking cartels. We can agree Germany printing their own dosh shovelled the shitheaps out of depression into a work errday for world peace was basically top for the germans.
I don't believe in a Jewish conspiracy. It's incidental. Otherwise I'd be saying white people control everything and the runaround Jonno on the road knows about hyper-inflation as much as us.

Great Satan

Quote from: marquis_de_sad on December 16, 2018, 03:50:35 AM
Both.

I don't know. I can't work this guy out.

And I don't think it's because I'm too much of a boggily squarepusher, or whatever it is he's no doubt about to call me.

Great Satan

Quote from: Chairman Bodog on December 16, 2018, 03:53:45 AM
Steady on, man. I've been especially interested in the Rothschilds and the connecting private banking cartels. We can agree Germany printing their own dosh shovelled the shitheaps out of depression into a work errday for world peace was basically top for the germans.
I don't believe in a Jewish conspiracy. It's incidental. Otherwise I'd be saying white people control everything and the runaround Jonno on the road knows about hyper-inflation as much as us.

You're not that naive that you don't know who David Duke, William G. Simpson or Lord Haw-Haw is (otherwise why would you quote them). Who know James von Brunn shot up a Holocaust Memorial museum, right?

Pull the other one.

Great Satan

I don't think it's unreasonable to be sceptical of your intentions, considering who you've chosen to quote, though I accept these idiots have been normalised somewhat by conspiracy theorists.

marquis_de_sad

Bodog is Sam Hyde without the Patreon.

BlodwynPig

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Removed quote of nazi shit

Twit 2

I tried to write 'awesome thread, mate' but PT turned it into:

Arson theses mate.

Replies From View

Q)  Knock Knock!!
A)  Who's There?
Q)  Maths!!
A)  Maths Who?!
Q)  You Just Said It!!

Cuellar

I think this is unduly harsh on pancreas

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: Cuellar on December 16, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
I think this is unduly harsh on pancreas

^  That would make a nice toast when clinking glasses with someone at the end of a long night.