Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:28:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your First R-Rated/18 Movie

Started by Sin Agog, December 17, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: MuteBanana on December 21, 2018, 08:48:04 AM
How do people remember the first 18 rated film they ever saw? That's insane.

Some of us know who scored the first goal for Daunton Academical against Nottottingenham Rangerers in the Pritt Stik championship in 1937, others know what the first 18 rated film they saw was.

As it happens, as I said, I can't remember exactly which one it was I saw at the cinema, which renders my point a bit...pointless.

Artie Fufkin

Artie Fufkin

Quote from: Keebleman on December 21, 2018, 12:41:28 AM
The Wicked Lady was shown on TV in a sanitised version: Winner had shot two versions of every scene featuring nudity, one with boobs on show, one with them hidden.  Even the fantastic scene where Faye Dunaway literally whips off Marina Sirtis's clothing was not spared.
Marina Sirtis was in it ???! I don't remember that at all.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: MuteBanana on December 21, 2018, 08:48:04 AM
How do people remember the first 18 rated film they ever saw? That's insane.

Mine was "Dead and Buried " (Cert. "X" at the time ), 14 years old, I was. Nasty little film.

Rev+

steveh

First in a cinema was a double bill of Maitresse and Last Tango in Paris at the Studio Cinema in Oxford St in probably my second week at university and the last week that cinema was open before it was bulldozed for shops. Consequently the place was falling apart and they'd given up doing more than cursory cleaning.

At that time all the cinemas in that chain still had usherettes who would come out to sell ice creams before each film, which always seemed a bit weird given they mostly played raunchier features and no-one ever bought anything. Between films I went to the toilet where a guy propositioned me, but being a naive 18yo it was only later I realised that was what it was. The actual films I don't think I thought much of and I've never got round to rewatching either to see if my opinion's changed.