Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 01:32:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Nice List

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, December 17, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

See, it's another positive thread, to negate the effects of the negative one !
Here are the people on my nice list

none, you're all a bunch of cunts

Noonling
Brundle - Fly
Buelligan
Small Man Big Horse
canadagoose
Chairman Hotdog or whatever he's called, he's such a wacky feller, birrova shame about the permanent ban thing.
Glebe

Hmmmm....this just comes across as another one of *those* threads now, innit ? Well, worrever.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 17, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
Chairman Hotdog or whatever he's called, he's such a wacky feller, birrova shame about the permanent ban thing.

First time I've seen Chairman Mao referred to as "a wacky feller".  For the record; his perma-ban was warranted.  He kept spamming the forum with quotations from his Little Red Book.

ajsmith2

Lee Jackson
Brian Davison
Keith Emerson
David O'List (also handily has the word 'List' in his name).

canadagoose

Aww, thanks! I think I'm cancelled, though, as Limmy might say. Don't worry - I'm still available for funerals if required.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 17, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

He seemed a bit of a weirdo.  His posts were often total gobbledook, and once posted a photo of a girl taken by her abductor before her murder.

Replies From View

This thread doesn't fill me with Christmas cheer at all.  Lump of coal for me again this year.

Bennett Brauer

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Replies From View on December 19, 2018, 10:28:32 PM
This thread doesn't fill me with Christmas cheer at all.  Lump of coal for me again this year.

You ( Youngish Brian ) Cant  be serious !!!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on December 19, 2018, 10:26:47 PM
He seemed a bit of a weirdo.  His posts were often total gobbledook, and once posted a photo of a girl taken by her abductor before her murder.

His posting style reminded me of a young Stanley Unwin, but shit.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on December 19, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

Aw, I liked Chairman Bodog.  Utterly incomprehensible and prone as he may have been to ill-thought out posts (mind you, aren't we all?), I don't think that there was any malicious intent behind it.  Ultimately, who knows?  I suspect a great deal of drugs played a part.  People who've faced a lot of hardships in life and resort to self-medication, tend to draw a sympathetic response from me.  Having said that, it has to be said that understanding his ramblings was often akin to attempting to decipher the meaning behind the cacophony of sounds emanating from a rabid tribe of howler monkeys.

Jittlebags

Duncan Norvelle
Private Godfrey
Lena Zavaroni
John Shuttleworth
Claudio Ranieri
Peter North

Sin Agog

The hints of Nazism were probably Bodog trying to style himself like a Dark Ambient/Martial Industrial release, genres which occasionally use old Nuremberg rallies and things like that for samples.  Saw him post some tracks in that vein in the past.  Bit like a Bowie or Siouxsie sporting swastikas and iron crosses.  Silly and sophomoric, but the kid was clearly trying to scrabble around for things to pad out his posts, and those were close at hand.  Anyway, looking forward to his conversion in a few months into a normie who just can't stop himself from singing the praises of cheese and wine.

pancreas

The main problem is that he got himself addicted to opioids, despite everyone screaming at him not to. He looked like he was cleaning himself up for a second, then it all got crazy the evening that he started posting that Rothschild stuff that Barry had to delete. That evening he told me he'd spent £500 on occult objects and posted me a link to a video showing me all his knickknacks—since deleted. There'd also been a previous evening of transphobia a few weeks back that I spent quite a bit of PM time trying to counsel him to moderate. His writing had lost its sparkle too by end and was a bit chaotic and desperate—hence, perhaps the poor choices of topic. At his best you could work what he was talking about if you squinted and went with the flow. He did a choose-your-own-adventure thing in HS Art which was truly brilliant. Fuck knows.