Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,349
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:31:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Oh Dear, I'm Incredibly Drunk

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, December 17, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I've just had 3 babychams, followed by no less than two glasses of egg nog. I'm supposed to be getting up at 6: 30 am tomorrow, not sure if I'm going to make that.Ah, well. ( might be lying about the quantities drunk, and, indeed, the actual liquids I've imbibed ).

Post your tales of auditioning for the role of bassist with Babes In Toyland here.

wosl

Bennett Brauer

Always thought Lisa was a Cherry B man.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Also, I tried complaining about our receptionist today, but my boss just looked at me like I'm a cunt, or something.

Cuellar

Golly, two posts (drunk!) and no mention of the big JC!!!

Jesus Christ

oooft

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 17, 2018, 09:34:00 PM
just looked at me like I'm a cunt, or something.

There's a lot of that going about - Something in the wine I think.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I mean, I *am* A cunt, I'm an awful, terrible human being, but that's hardly the point, is it ? If our fucking 12 year old receptionist thinks it's acceptable to say fucking shit like " Lisa, where is your energy ? " when I'm walking past her fucking desk, then I've got a right to go and have a word with my boss about it, without her looking at me like I've just said " You don't mind if I throw matey girl across her desk and anally rape her, do you , Missus ?". Fuck's sake.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Think I might just carry on drinking all night now, then go into work really early tomorrow morning, and call my boss all the cunts under the sun. I did something similar when I was working in top Lithuanian capital Vilnius, and things worked out fine ( I got sacked ).

oooft

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 17, 2018, 09:45:09 PM
Think I might just carry on drinking all night now, then go into work really early tomorrow morning, and call my boss all the cunts under the sun. I did something similar when I was working in top Lithuanian capital Vilnius, and things worked out fine ( I got sacked ).

Nah, I wouldn't, you'll end up crashing about 5.30 and sleep in.

Mr_Simnock

QuoteIf our fucking 12 year old receptionist thinks it's acceptable to say fucking shit like " Lisa, where is your energy ? " when I'm walking past her fucking desk, then I've got a right to go and have a word with my boss about it

The only way this is ending is that receptionist chopped up in Lisa's freezer

Glebe

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I've already seen it- it's not that funny a film, but I quite like Ed Helms' performance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, Christ.

Sin Agog

Quote from: Cuellar on December 17, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

Jesus Christ

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 17, 2018, 11:18:33 PM
I've already seen it- it's not that funny a film, but I quite like Ed Helms' performance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, Christ.

There he is.

What's Vilnius like?  Half my family have moved up there, but it sounds too grim to visit.  First Christmas without seeing my half-sister since she was born.

canadagoose

Quote from: Cuellar on December 17, 2018, 09:35:31 PM
It's not looking good for him.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Vilnius is actually a really nice, picturesque city  albeit a bit on the small side and fucking freezing at this time of year, it'll be something .ike - 30 now, of the three Baltic states, However, I would rank it in third place, after Tallinn and Riga. Also  the people of Vilnius are the most miserable bunch of cunts I've ever come across, although the former Mayor of not Vilnius, but some fucking town just outside Vilnius, was quite decent to me, a top Terri Garr lookalike and a great bunch of lasses, so she was. I was also going to mention this top 18 year old girl I ued to know, when I was living there, but she was fucking Russian, not Lithuanian.
Maybe I should stop drinking now ( for tonight, not for good ) ( should probably stop drinking for good mind you, it might be for the best )., but I don't think I'm going go through with my brilliant plan of  calling  my boss a bunch of cunts now. I might tell the receptionist to fuck off if she comes out with one more fucking sarky comment with that stupid fucking grin plastered all over her fucking gormless face, though prior to waiting for her outside work, kidnapping her then chopping her up and bunging the bits in my freezer.

Golden E. Pump

This is, like, the director's commentary of drunken threads.

Sin Agog

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 17, 2018, 11:50:15 PM
Vilnius is actually a really nice, picturesque city  albeit a bit on the small side and fucking freezing at this time of year, it'll be something .ike - 30 now, of the three Baltic states, However, I would rank it in third place, after Tallinn and Riga. Also  the people of Vilnius are the most miserable bunch of cunts I've ever come across, although the former Mayor of not Vilnius, but some fucking town just outside Vilnius, was quite decent to me, a top Terri Garr lookalike and a great bunch of lasses, so she was. I was also going to mention this top 18 year old girl I ued to know, when I was living there, but she was fucking Russian, not Lithuanian.
Maybe I should stop drinking now ( for tonight, not for good ) ( should probably stop drinking for good mind you, it might be for the best )., but I don't think I'm going go through with my brilliant plan of  calling  my boss a bunch of cunts now. I might tell the receptionist to fuck off if she comes out with one more fucking sarky comment with that stupid fucking grin plastered all over her fucking gormless face, though prior to waiting for her outside work, kidnapping her then chopping her up and bunging the bits in my freezer.

Cheers for the intel. Apparently everyone there's been looking at them like they've contracted leprosy of the plague every time they walk the dog.  Might just wait until they all either freeze to death or come home.  Also, I reckon I'd feel pretty uncomfortable going to a place whose idea of ethnic diversity is Jonas the milkman who has a reddish-brown birthmark on his left hand.

pancreas

Honestly, you have no FUCKING CLUE.

I have already broken one set of glasses.

Mister Six

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 17, 2018, 09:45:09 PM
call my boss all the cunts under the sun

I am very much enjoying this phrase. It keeps turning around in my head and I can't seem to get bored of it. So I'm glad you got that on here before your inevitable arrest and incarceration/execution. Ta!

Kryton

Quote from: pancreas on December 18, 2018, 01:42:45 AM
Honestly, you have no FUCKING CLUE.

I have already broken one set of glasses.

How did you snap your gegs?

pancreas

Sat on them or something. Fuck, I'm hung-over.

thenoise

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 17, 2018, 09:39:40 PM
I mean, I *am* A cunt, I'm an awful, terrible human being, but that's hardly the point, is it ? If our fucking 12 year old receptionist thinks it's acceptable to say fucking shit like " Lisa, where is your energy ? "

Have you tried getting a bit more sleep?

thenoise

p.s. you aren't a cunt but you have gone a bit 'funny' lately.  Call in sick, ring your GP and see if you can't get yourself signed off for a couple of weeks with stress or depression or something like that.

Aye, and don't call your boss or receptionist a cunt, and drink less. Christmas is either a harrowing load of old pish or a great time. Booze is only going to enhance the misery if you're down, and you seem on a fairly self destructive bent at the minute.