Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:10:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Comedians Whose Entire Act Seemed To Be Just One Joke

Started by Satchmo Distel, December 18, 2018, 01:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

St_Eddie

Quote from: Replies From View on December 23, 2018, 02:02:47 PM
Michael 'no he isn't, he's good' Palin.

Michael 'I was referring to his travelogues but otherwise, yes, he's outstanding' Palin.

St_Eddie

NoSleep

St_Eddie

chveik

Actually, the only act I can think of that was literally one 'joke' was Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog.  He has a puppet dog that 'spits' and-well and what, exactly?

CaledonianGonzo

St_Eddie

Quote from: Phoenix Lazarus on December 23, 2018, 06:33:51 PM
Actually, the only act I can think of that was literally one 'joke' was Bob Carolgees and Spit the Dog.  He has a puppet dog that 'spits' and-well and what, exactly?

Yes, but there's so many layers to his spitting; funny, sad, moving, erotic; the whole gambit of emotions.

KennyMonster

Richard "Charlie "Hitler moustache" Chaplin." Herring.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Greg " I'm Tall and I Look Like Rik Mayall And That English Bloke From ' Buffy 'And  My Mum's Mrs. McClusky, Ha Ha Ha , Isn't That Hilarious " Davies.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The " Bitterly Jealous Of Monty Pythons Success " Goodies.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Spike " Pakis, Thick Irish Gits, Birds With Big Tits And Occasional Stab At Surrealism " Milligan.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Eddie " Quite A Variety Of Things Really, Do You Want To Hear My James Mason Impression ? " Izzard.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

The Keystone " We're Rubbish At Being The Police " Cops

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa " I'm Still Not A Comedian ( Truer Words Were Never Spoken ), But I'm Going To Mention How Much I  Want To Give Jodie Comer A Ruddy Good Kissing Again Just To Hack Checkoutgirl Off, And Also to Appease Cuellar, As He Seems To Approve Of That Sort Of Stuff " Jesusandmarychain.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Rita " I Don't Actually Work As A Comedienne Anymore, Or Maybe I Do, And I've  Been In A Las Vegas Residency For The Past 25 Years Or Something, I Don't Fucking Know " Rudner.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

This " Possibly Losing The Original Spirit In Which It Was First Posted " Thread.

Sherman Krank

Woody "I'm Jewish" Allen

Jackie "Call that Jewish? I'll show you Jewish" Mason

MuteBanana

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on December 23, 2018, 06:22:06 PM
Rik 'angry' Mayall

If Mayall's comedy could be summed up in one word angry is not it. Sleaze? Gross? Immature? Sure. Not angry.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 24, 2018, 07:55:03 AM
The " Bitterly Jealous Of Monty Pythons Success " Goodies.

Or The 'satirical and surreal without Pythons' smartassery and in a more popularly palatable way' Goodies