Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 04:27:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Three Identical Strangers

Started by Mr Gruts, December 19, 2018, 01:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Gruts

Like the look of this, any one seen it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjhlmPjYOq4

thugler

Yes, well worth a watch. Only downside is that documentary style that you get in everything lately. But the story is really fascinating, i would recommend not reading anything about it beforehand

Mr Gruts

Quote from: thugler on December 19, 2018, 02:38:55 PM
Yes, well worth a watch. Only downside is that documentary style that you get in everything lately. But the story is really fascinating, i would recommend not reading anything about it beforehand

Haha, too late, after watching the trailer I went straight off & read up on the whole story/interviews, have removed the Guardian feature link as it was pretty spoilery, It's on at my (nearly) local in Northampton in a couple of days so going to check it out.

Rev+

Yeah, this really is one of those films that should you avoid finding out too much about beforehand.  In particular, there's a detail withheld until near the end - that I'm guessing you know about - which is kept back as it would tumble things a little too quickly for the audience.

Definitely still worth a watch if you know the story though, and I get the impression that in the US most of it is - or was - quite well-known.