Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:06:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dennis Potter plays that aren't online

Started by MrTalmann, December 20, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTalmann

Alright lads, complete lurker but thought I might have some luck asking you guys about this one. I'm having a bit of a Dennis Potter binge at the moment, but there are a few blind spots that do exist in the archives, but the BBC just haven't put anywhere. 'Follow The Yellow Brick Road' used to be on YouTube but then the BBC removed it. Similarly, 'Emergency Ward 9' doesn't appear to be anywhere at all. Always confuses me that you'd recover a bit of telly and then decide to not show people. Anyone know if there's a way to access them?

sevendaughters

thought I'd bump an old thread rather than start a new one, but does anyone have the episode of Channel 4's Opinions thread with Dennis Potter?

Sin Agog

My youtube channel used to be loaded with Potter stuff, but I think only a few remain- Where Adam Stood, Blade on the Feather, and...uh maybe one of the Nigel Bartons.  All the black marks kind of burnt me out on the whole endeavour.  I think I'll actually get up off my arse and fill in a few gaps in a couple of days.  The non-BBC ones have a better chance of sticking around, though.

Famous Mortimer

MrTalmann from two years ago, I have "Follow The Yellow Brick Road" (and a load of other stuff). Send me a PM or something, if you're still lurking / still interested (or anyone else).

sevendaughters

just finished Pennies From Heaven. not quite as good as The Singing Detective but I guess what is? literally nothing.