Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:49:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Christopher Robin

Started by Fambo Number Mive, December 20, 2018, 10:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

This is now on Youtube and DVD. Watched it recently and it is lovely and heartwarming, although I don't understand why CR took so long to go back and see Pooh and Co. If I had access to a forest full of talking animals I would never leave.

Does make the real world look more shit by comparison though. Why can't I have a Pooh?

Twed

BritishHobo

Aye, it was an odd choice to have him still be fully aware of their existence. I'd expected him to react with disbelief, having convinced himself it was just a childhood game and forgotten all about them, representing him losing his childhood innocence, which he regains by believing again. But instead he's just like 'oh hey, it's the magical talking stuffed animals who live in a wonderland forest and adore me beyond reason - I would have come to visit but I just never felt the interest'.

Avril Lavigne

Quote from: BritishHobo on December 23, 2018, 09:42:42 PM
But instead he's just like 'oh hey, it's the magical talking stuffed animals who live in a wonderland forest and adore me beyond reason - I would have come to visit but I just never felt the interest'.

A metaphor for our parents?