Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,493
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:36:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Were the four words in Polish or English? Come on, man, we need more juicy details!  She's certainly a lady who all the fellers would give a " big 'Gosh!' "* towards, were they to see her walking down the street.
( * wordplay joke based on Polish foodstuff)

KURVA DOSKONOLA NOVA STRANA

chveik

she's an influencer, so for ethical reasons I can't find her attractive

Chollis

She's certainly influencing something in my nether regions!

Spiteface

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

She isn't very good at playing the drums :(

Tony Tony Tony

Phwoarr... wouldn't mind a go on her big bass drum

Tony Tony Tony

Here she is beating a drum again...

She could beat my... etc

Abnormal Palm

I would like to 'snare' her and appreciate a 'rimshot' while she put a 'drumstick' up my 'arsehole'.

Chollis

I'd certainly give up paradiddling kids if she was around!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I'd like to give her a bouquet of flowers while blushing slightly, then give her a little peck on the cheek ( if she let me), but wouldn't mention anything about her drumming skills, which I really don't think are all that.

or possibly say she was a brilliant drummer, if that meant I could get fingers and tops.

rue the polywhirl

I wouldn't mind her having a go on my Moby Dick (cover version that I am working on). Afterwards I would give her a Pearl necklace (necklace with a logo of Pearl Drum manufacturer on it).

Can someone put me down for Mary Elizabeth Winstead please. Her of Fargo S3 fame. An A1 body and a face to match. Superb actor too, can someone post a pick. I believe ewan McGregor left his wife for her.

Fr.Bigley

I'll take Anne Widdicome....to Switzerland. One way.

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on May 27, 2020, 01:12:13 PM
Were the four words in Polish or English? Come on, man, we need more juicy details!  She's certainly a lady who all the fellers would give a " big 'Gosh!' "* towards, were they to see her walking down the street.
( * wordplay joke based on Polish foodstuff)

KURVA DOSKONOLA NOVA STRANA

Be careful folks. This poster has joined this forum to collect anecdotes about fleetingly meeting beautiful women who'd later turn out to become models and social media influencers. I suspect he will use our posts as a masturbatory aid. If you see him posting again, please inform a moderator.

popcorn

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on May 27, 2020, 06:46:51 PM
Be careful folks. This poster has joined this forum to collect anecdotes about fleetingly meeting beautiful women who'd later turn out to become models and social media influencers. I suspect he will use our posts as a masturbatory aid. If you see him posting again, please inform a moderator.

I can't remember the post where this meme came from but I assume it was found to be groundless, right?

chveik

popcorn

Well that's disappointing.

Abnormal Palm

Yeah Buelligan got some unfair stick for it but it was actually Janie Jones.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: popcorn on May 27, 2020, 06:51:23 PM
I can't remember the post where this meme came from but I assume it was found to be groundless, right?

Regular poster posting under sock account to ask for advice for friend who had been abused/assaulted/raped. Standard CaB practice for Wank fodder help with sensitive subject.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 27, 2020, 05:16:35 PM
Can someone put me down for Mary Elizabeth Winstead please. Her of Fargo S3 fame. An A1 body and a face to match. Superb actor too, can someone post a pick. I believe ewan McGregor left his wife for her.

Happy to oblige.

Phwoarrr... I'd give her the contents of my sack any day.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Gulftastic on May 25, 2020, 07:14:39 PM
Ariadna Majewska. I think she's a model from Poland.

Fucking hell. Seriously. Fucking hell.

Damn there's a lot of quality pics of her posing on google images. I was in Poland last November and she's certainly not untypical. The blokes there are all hideous though for some reason.

They all.have enormous willys I'm told. Makes sense I spose

Pingers

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 28, 2020, 12:22:14 PM
They all.have enormous willys I'm told. Makes sense I spose

I'm not sure drinking lots of 11% lager inflates your chap but it's an experiment I'm willing to embark on.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Pingers on May 28, 2020, 12:50:14 PM
I'm not sure drinking lots of 11% lager inflates your chap but it's an experiment I'm willing to embark on.

I have tried it and I now have an 8" member.

Mind you it was a throbbing 10" before I started on the sauce.

Twitch[nb]Makes me twitch etc[nb]Bet it does etc[/nb][/nb] streamer Marzzzzzy.

Tony Tony Tony

Phwoarr. Wouldn't mind streaming all over her

Sebastian Cobb

Wouldn't mind her thanking me for my donation.