Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:20:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A stirring in your petrified loins BlodwynPig?

idunnosomename

who thought robert fripp would end up in the sexy thread. not bad I suppose

shag marry avoid?

Head Gardener

idunnosomename

John Wetton does look a lot like Sting on that cover

Oh god he died i forgot

Blue Jam

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on May 27, 2020, 05:16:35 PM
Can someone put me down for Mary Elizabeth Winstead please. Her of Fargo S3 fame. An A1 body and a face to match. Superb actor too, can someone post a pick. I believe ewan McGregor left his wife for her.

Awwww, I used to have a massive crush on Ewan McGregor back in the day, then went right off him when he started making crap films and doing a bad American accent. He always seemed like a great bunch of lads, and now even his kids hate him. Shame.

I hope you dont mean Black Hawk Down Blue Jam.

jobotic

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on June 01, 2020, 03:46:54 PM

Has a look of this about it

I don't fancy fellas - fucking leave off will ya? - but Stewart Copeland was gorgeous.

Stewart Copeland could do more with a biscuit tin and hi hat than Sean moore could do with a full kit, gloves and all. Probably a top ten drummer of all time.

jobotic

Dunno about that but he could make my hat hi(gh) - if I was wearing it on my cock.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Stewart Copeland? Why the long face?

Blue Jam

Quote from: MinnieTimperley on June 02, 2020, 01:33:56 PM
I hope you dont mean Black Hawk Down Blue Jam.

More like The Phantom Menace...

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 02, 2020, 11:59:09 AM
Awwww, I used to have a massive crush on Ewan McGregor back in the day, then went right off him when he started making crap films and doing a bad American accent. He always seemed like a great bunch of lads, and now even his kids hate him. Shame.

He's got a big knob though.

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on June 02, 2020, 04:53:33 PM
More like The Phantom Menace...

What him with the red face and spiky horns? Very niche.

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on June 02, 2020, 05:43:40 PM
He's got a big knob though.
He must have if something getting Mary Elizabeth Winstead AND Blue Jam on board. I MEAN CHRIST

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

You see it in Trainspotting after he's boffed Diane. It's not as big as mine though, obviously.

Blue Jam

You see it in Velvet Goldmine as well. And he gays off with Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I still enjoy that film now but teenage girl me enjoyed it a little bit more.

Maybe I went off him not because he stopped making good films but because he stopped getting his knob out in them.

kalowski

I'm watching One from the Heart.
Oh Natassja...

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

^ Has she got her knob out yet?

All Surrogate

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Dredging through penis memories here but wasn't McGregor's willy in Trainspotting flaccid and wee, unconvincingly so given it was directly post-sex?

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

It seems quite long and girthy, even though it's not in its "angry" state.

Dex Sawash

vainsharpdad

Blue Jam

Pingers

Blue Jam

I guess they're fine if that's the look you're going for. I'd find a new surgeon tho.

vainsharpdad

Very much aiming for the 'people' part of the old thread title.