Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:18:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norton Canes

Now as you lecherous degenerates are fully aware, I am a creature of high moral worth and therefore not one to mire myself in this thread's prurient, lascivious fug. However a creature has come to my notice today of such exquisite pulchritude that I feel compelled to share her likeness with you, in order that you might likewise be awed by her divine form.

She is Hélène Sardeau (1899-1969), an American sculptor born in Antwerp, who was later a founding member of the Sculptors Guild. She created masks for the Delphic festival in Greece and the 1927 film Prometheus In Chains. I find her relief works extremely rewarding. She can be seen here touching up a woman's fanny.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Her arms look tender and skilled eh lads

BlodwynPig

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 25, 2019, 04:48:52 AM
The picture which Fred West would rather forget, there.

It's Nick Mason and Debbie Harry

Neomod

Quote from: Norton Canes on January 25, 2019, 11:40:59 AM
I am a creature of high moral worth and therefore not one to mire myself in this thread's prurient, lascivious fug.

H'i too ham wot you said and was going to post a photo of Sidney Nolan's first wife, artist Mary Nolan at art school.

But I couldn't find one so here's Gwili Andre (by Cecil Beaton)

Norton Canes

St_Eddie

An exclusive peak behind the curtain at the making of Eraserhead 2: Sperm Baby's Revenge.

Dex Sawash

Johnny Yesno

I find her relief works extremely rewarding.

I BET YOU DO YOU DIRTY OLD BOLLOCKS

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: Dex Sawash on January 25, 2019, 10:39:24 PM
Not having that is 1971. Would need to see pubes.

If you zoom in they are sticking out the side of his trunks

All Surrogate

I just saw Sylvain Distin on Football Focus.

greenman

Now as you lecherous degenerates are fully aware, I am a creature of high moral worth and therefore not one to mire myself in this thread's prurient, lascivious fug. However a creature has come to my notice today of such exquisite pulchritude that I feel compelled to share her likeness with you, in order that you might likewise be awed by her divine form.

She is Hélène Sardeau (1899-1969), an American sculptor born in Antwerp, who was later a founding member of the Sculptors Guild. She created masks for the Delphic festival in Greece and the 1927 film Prometheus In Chains. I find her relief works extremely rewarding. She can be seen here touching up a woman's fanny.

I'd normally stand up for photography next to any art but I admit for nudes it feels rather too easy relative to this, not just your "man with a camera" type pervs but a lot of stuff that gets talked up seems pretty straight forward to me. I mean there is good ambitious work like say Bill Brandt but a considering amount of it feels rather like taking photographs of an existing work of art, maybe I should consider a career shift away from landscape?

kidsick5000

greenman

Quote from: kidsick5000 on January 27, 2019, 05:44:14 PM

Original idea for the Wire's 5th season "touched all areas of society".

mothman

Well, that was one convoluted GIF.

DrGreggles

BlodwynPig

Thanks to HummingofEvil posting a Little Big video in the Techno thread, I came across Olympia Ivleva

https://www.instagram.com/olympiya_/

mothman

They're all elementarying my dear Watson by the time...

Rocket Surgery

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 27, 2019, 09:47:01 PM
Thanks to HummingofEvil posting a Little Big video in the Techno thread, I came across Olympia Ivleva

https://www.instagram.com/olympiya_/

I'll fucking bet you did, you feeble randy cunt-bracket (or whatever else that quote is.)

St_Eddie

Cor! Blimey! Governor...  I... um... I forgot what I came here to say.  Um...  uh...

kalowski

They've all got a bent pipe by the time etc...

BlodwynPig

did you all check her instagram for the nude pics?

kalowski

pigamus

This extremely lovely girl on the BBC News front page.

kalowski

DrGreggles

Quote from: pigamus on February 03, 2019, 08:09:20 PM

Very nice.
There's a touch of Heather Graham about her.
And Heather Graham.

biggytitbo

Quote from: pigamus on February 03, 2019, 08:09:20 PM

Very sexy pms sufferer.