Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 05:37:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Spiteface on September 05, 2020, 04:41:40 PM
Last few months I've fallen down the rabbit hole of "Try-on Haul" videos on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8wS54bQJyY
I've fallen into this trap many a time. Recently I found this woman, who might be one of most perfectly beautiful people I've ever seen.
https://youtu.be/u0DT34shIy4

DrGreggles

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on September 16, 2020, 10:19:46 PM
I've fallen into this trap many a time. Recently I found this woman, who might be one of most perfectly beautiful people I've ever seen.

She reminds me of Big Suze.
Which is a good thing.

Sebastian Cobb

Mubi just posted this pic of Susan Sarandon from the '70's, not really got much else to say.

Tony Tony Tony

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on September 16, 2020, 10:19:46 PM

Took a look at this and was shocked to see her pussy.

poo

A coach load of Covid-ridden mongs from Penygraig Rugby Club go on a pub crawl to Doncaster Races.

Quote from: poo on September 18, 2020, 08:21:33 AM
A coach load of Covid-ridden mongs from Penygraig Rugby Club go on a pub crawl to Doncaster Races.

Now I'm hard.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: poo on September 18, 2020, 08:21:33 AM

I thought that word was banned on here now.

Spoiler alert
Doncaster
[close]

poo

Oh, wrong thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: poo on September 18, 2020, 08:21:33 AMA coach load of Covid-ridden mongs from Penygraig Rugby Club go on a pub crawl to Doncaster Races.

Pics?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on September 18, 2020, 03:43:11 PM
Pics?

There's something i've got to tell you

I'm Chris Hanson and your on To Catch a Pedator

Famous Mortimer

Fans of Neringa Kriziute may be pleased by the fact that a horny / generous fella has ripped all the photos and videos from her Onlyfans account and put them on Reddit, in convenient zip file form.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on September 19, 2020, 02:53:34 AM
Fans of Neringa Kriziute may be pleased by the fact that a horny / generous fella has ripped all the photos and videos from her Onlyfans account and put them on Reddit, in convenient zip file form.

Bit of a dick move that, no? Reddit seems to have a real problem with attractive women using Only Fans and Twitch to make money. First the "THOT audit" where they were reporting Twitch streamers to the IRS and now this.

Anyway, Mr Jam just got me a University of American Samoa sweatshirt for my birthday and I am never gonna take it off.

Twinkly.

Thanks Mr Jam, you are the best and most PHWOARR-inducing of all. Banoffee pie for dinner tonight?

Pink Gregory

oh to both crave and detest women.  It must take up a lot of one's time.

Gulftastic

Quote from: Pink Gregory on September 19, 2020, 03:21:36 PM
oh to both crave and detest women.  It must take up a lot of one's time.

It does. Add fearing them into the mix and I've barely a spare minute.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: Blue Jam on September 19, 2020, 02:59:37 PM
Bit of a dick move that, no? Reddit seems to have a real problem with attractive women using Only Fans and Twitch to make money. First the "THOT audit" where they were reporting Twitch streamers to the IRS and now this.
Here's the one that's driving them berserk: why do Only Fans and Twitch work?

Tony Tony Tony

Anyway, Mr Jam just got me a University of American Samoa sweatshirt for my birthday and I am never gonna take it off.

Thanks Mr Jam, you are the best and most PHWOARR-inducing of all. Banoffee pie for dinner tonight?

Guessing Banoffee pie is a euphemism for Mr J giving you a birthday treat?

Bit of a dick move that, no?

Same argument as every other piece of media/art that's ripped and put up online, people who want to pay will pay.

kalowski

Quote from: Tony Tony Tony on September 19, 2020, 04:28:08 PM
Guessing Banoffee pie is a euphemism for Mr J giving you a birthday treat?

It's all a mix of bananas and melted toffee by the time...

Quote from: Better Midlands on September 19, 2020, 05:18:19 PM
Same argument as every other piece of media/art that's ripped and put up online, people who want to pay will pay.

Well not really, because it's piracy of content controlled by a massive studio versus piracy directly ripping off a content creator.

Famous Mortimer

I only go on Reddit to illegally watch streams of baseball (which doesn't help any statement I make, I admit) so I was unaware of all that. I'm still not sure what THOT means.

You are right, though. As a veteran pirate but (hopefully) decent person, I try and put money into the pockets of people who deserve it. But I'll probably just delete the zip file in this instance.

My mate Joe has an Onlyfans page, I've never asked him if he makes anything off it, or what he does on there. I suppose I'd be annoyed if someone was ripping off his stuff, though.

Pink Gregory

I think it's just an internet word for slut or camgirl or something.  You know, garden variety woman hating but by reddit types.

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on September 19, 2020, 06:08:41 PM
Well not really, because it's piracy of content controlled by a massive studio versus piracy directly ripping off a content creator.

Tell that to the musicians whose Bandcamp/Beatport or vinyl only self-released albums and singles are all over Soulseek.

Spiteface

I was told "THOT" stood for That Ho Over There.

No idea if this is true or not.

bgmnts

I dont know what a thot or a meme is.

Quote from: Better Midlands on September 19, 2020, 08:18:22 PM
Tell that to the musicians whose Bandcamp/Beatport or vinyl only self-released albums and singles are all over Soulseek.

Uh ok then that would also clearly fall on one side of the distinction I was drawing

Sebastian Cobb

i thought a thot was a woman with a big arse but urban dictionary tells me i'm wrong.

Quote from: Pearly-Dewdrops Drops on September 19, 2020, 09:25:56 PM
Uh ok then that would also clearly fall on one side of the distinction I was drawing

I guess I'm saying the cat's out of the bag regarding internet piracy after 25 years, people who want to support creators will and others will grab it for free.

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on September 19, 2020, 10:07:39 PM
i thought a thot was a woman with a big arse but urban dictionary tells me i'm wrong.

That's a PAWG

earl_sleek

Quote from: Pink Gregory on September 20, 2020, 07:25:02 AM
That's a PAWG

Only if she's white (it stands for Phat Ass White Girl).

"Thot" is essentially the urban American equivalent of "slag" or "slut". A thot may or may not have a big arse.