Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,470
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:08:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

All Surrogate

I went to see Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake last Saturday at the Birmingham Hippodrome.

It's Art.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Kate Bush scrubs up well ,but doesn't appear to be too fussy about who she hangs out with nowadays.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Helen/Panther the gladiator is my third cousin.

kalowski

mothman

... into a teleport chamber, at the same time?

Sebastian Cobb

Linda Cardenilli made me think some pretty grubby thoughts in Green Book, although tbh I've had the horn for her since she appeared in ER.

ToneLa

One must simply express how Tahani in the Good Place (Jameela Jamil) is the most beautiful woman who has ever graced their eyes! One has even started speaking like her when on the phone with recruiters! (Helps she seems naturally brilliant at acting and is, by all accounts, an absolutely spot-on person irl)

Johnny Yesno

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: ToneLa on February 16, 2019, 12:52:31 PM
One must simply express how Tahani in the Good Place (Jameela Jamil) is the most beautiful woman who has ever graced their eyes! One has even started speaking like her when on the phone with recruiters! (Helps she seems naturally brilliant at acting and is, by all accounts, an absolutely spot-on person irl)

Jameela is a stunner and looks even more amazing in motion. Unfortunately that last pic isn't her, it's Claudia Romani

ToneLa

Oh! I'd be more gutted, but it's like finding out you didn't just have one lottery ticket netting you £140 , you had two...

seepage

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on February 16, 2019, 12:45:05 PM
Linda Cardenilli made me think some pretty grubby thoughts in Green Book, although tbh I've had the horn for her since she appeared in ER.

Watch 'Freaks and Geeks'

Dex Sawash

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Dex Sawash on February 17, 2019, 12:58:09 PM
He's used one of those filter apps

Yeah, I bet when you go on a date with him, it turns out he looks nothing like that.

All Surrogate

kidsick5000

Quote from: All Surrogate on February 11, 2019, 09:51:01 PM
I went to see Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake last Saturday at the Birmingham Hippodrome.

It's Art.

Good god. If I had a body like that, that outfit would be regular daywear.
"Hmm, looks overcast. Another shagpile chaps and baby oil day, I reckon."

Cuellar

All Surrogate

mothman

Quote from: All Surrogate on February 11, 2019, 09:51:01 PM

It's Art.

What's going on with the thing on his ribs? Can you turn him on his side and use him as a toastrack?

All Surrogate

The marks on his side are representative of wounds.  The ballet doesn't exactly have a happy ending. :(

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Mr Banlon

Quote from: Mr. Internet on January 23, 2019, 12:48:39 AM
Brian David Gilbert (of Polygon and Gill and Gilbert) is a handsome, sexy goof. As the young folks say today, I'm kinda crushing on him right now.

Fernando Partridge

mothman

There's a sort of young Alan Cuming thing about him, mixed in with a young James Spader. So, I can see it.

seepage

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on February 20, 2019, 10:54:02 PM
That's Susan Tully, isn't it ?

No, Linda Cardellini (playing Lindsay Weir) [or were you joking?] - EDIT: apologies, you weren't

pigamus

She does look very vaguely like Susan Tully.

seepage