Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:15:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Sebastian Cobb

Been watching Deutschland 89, quite like the teacher of Martin's kid.

Lavina Wilson is still in it too who I also like.

pigamus

I don't give a shit how annoying she's meant to be, I have always really, really fancied Fearne Cotton and that's just the end of it. Dont @ me.

dex

Quote from: pigamus on October 30, 2020, 08:31:32 PM
I don't give a shit how annoying she's meant to be, I have always really, really fancied Fearne Cotton and that's just the end of it. Dont @ me.

She won't be quite as annoying with your cock in her... that's enough!

All Surrogate

Pink Gregory

the kneepads give the appearance of having his pants down while not having his pants down

JaDanketies

Quote from: pigamus on October 13, 2020, 05:47:19 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-54511966

I remember once criticising Islam on Facebook (over a decade ago as a child in his late teens or early 20s) by telling some Muslim woman that she was good looking and it was a shame she hid it behind her hijab. I would think she was due an apology but I got pwned hard enough in the comments anyway.

Earlier this year I found the same group in question and DMed one of the admins asking them to make it private, because the cringey comments I made came up when you searched for my name in the Facebook search box. I looked for [my name] speech to see the video of the best man speech I gave and instead some shit I wrote about the freedom to say fuck Islam came up.

I've got some nice ideas for this thread but I'm not convinced it is appropriate for someone in a monogamous relationship to share pictures of attractive celebs.

Blue Jam

Quote from: JaDanketies on October 31, 2020, 04:54:08 PM
I've got some nice ideas for this thread but I'm not convinced it is appropriate for someone in a monogamous relationship to share pictures of attractive celebs.

I'm in a monogamous relationship with another CaBber and I think it's fine. It's normal to fancy other people and I think it's quite healthy to talk about it, especially as attractive celebs are nothing more than a harmless fantasy. It's not like fancying friends or work colleagues or anyone you actually know in real life.

I also like to hear about who Mr Jam fancies, especially when he tells me certain attractive female celebrities look a bit like me. I never know whether to be flattered or react with amused disbelief ;)

In turn I do tend to be attracted to men with big dark eyes, which is what he's got, and my "type" is basically "cheeky" and he has the cheekiest face I have ever seen, so it's all good.

Blue Jam

What about Morgana Robinson as Fearne Cotton?

https://youtu.be/ANW68vXQVw4

I do have to wonder if they remained bezzie mates after this...

pigamus

That's so good it's scary. I'm not sure I'd even realise it wasn't her.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: pigamus on October 31, 2020, 06:06:57 PM

It's an incredible impression.

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 31, 2020, 05:22:32 PM
I do have to wonder if they remained bezzie mates after this...

They were friends? That impression is so unflattering, it doesn't appear to be affectionate at all.

kalowski

Quote from: pigamus on October 31, 2020, 06:06:57 PM
It really is brilliant. The only better impression is the Grumbleweed who did Savile.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on October 31, 2020, 06:15:18 PM
It's an incredible impression.

They were friends? That impression is so unflattering, it doesn't appear to be affectionate at all.

It's a great impression because Robinson has had a lot of time to observe Cotton! They were best mates and I think they may also have been flatmates:

https://www.celebsnow.co.uk/tv-news/morgana-robinson-fearne-s-parents-call-me-their-comedy-daughter-73303

Not sure about now though...

https://youtu.be/PXCD8uvGrv4

pigamus

Her Natalie Cassidy is amazing as well.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Quote from: Blue Jam on October 31, 2020, 07:21:05 PM
It's a great impression because Robinson has had a lot of time to observe Cotton! They were best mates and I think they may also have been flatmates:

https://www.celebsnow.co.uk/tv-news/morgana-robinson-fearne-s-parents-call-me-their-comedy-daughter-73303

Ah! Still, it's not a fond impression. Accurate and insulting.

Johnny Yesno

I've never liked her previously but she appears to have got really rather attractive with age.

Johnny Yesno

Her Russell Brand impression is great: 'The 'erbert's emperor.' :-D

And her Cheryl Cole is a bit phwooar. There's a sub topic for this thread's discussion thread...

Blue Jam

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on November 01, 2020, 03:00:18 AM
Ah! Still, it's not a fond impression. Accurate and insulting.

It doesn't seem to be on YouTube but one of the impressions from The Agency is even more insulting. "Fearne Cotton" is asked "What are your most treasured things?" and answers with something like: "My Twitter account, my Instagram, my Samsung Galaxy S9, my Pinterest. Oh yeah, and my kids."

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on November 01, 2020, 09:53:34 AM
And her Cheryl Cole is a bit phwooar.

"I'm a fwree spiwrit"

A friend of mine said he would really fancy Cheryl Cole if only he knew nothing about her beyond what she looked like.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Is it less rum if a good chunk of the reason I fancy Morgana Robinson is that she's very funny?

Dudes, I'm Fearne Cotton. I'm so annoying!

I suppose the real Cotton has enough self awareness to know how she is perceived and not take it personally.

The real difficulty is in telling them apart. You have 60 seconds. Yes, it's Just a Cotton Picking Minute.

Captain Z

Morgana's show was panned when it was on, wasn't it? I remember it being more miss than hit, but it was in a very unfortunate double-bill with Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights when it aired, and also around the time that Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy was the other big comedy 'highlight' on Channel 4/E4.

The impressions mentioned above are all great though, and I warmed to her even more in House Of Fools.

Blue Jam

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on November 01, 2020, 01:30:47 PM
Is it less rum if a good chunk of the reason I fancy Morgana Robinson is that she's very funny?

It's totally normal to find someone attractive because of their non-physical attributes, isn't it? Hence the existence of people who are very good-looking but totally devoid of sex appeal. So no, it isn't any less rum, ya filthy animal.

;) Morgana Robinson is very sexy, certainly much more so than Fearne Cotton, who is very pretty but annoying, and Cheryl Cole, who is very pretty but once twatted a toilet attendant over a lollipop.

Personality certainly enters into it for me, especially being funny. Being funny is one of the sexiest things of all. That's probably why I've got a massive thing for cheeky chappies.

bgmnts

If being funny is sexy then i'm fucking minging. Thankfully i'm gorgeous and my knob is massive.

Also yes Fearne Cotton has a seriously gorgeous face but irritates the shite out of me.

pigamus

And if we're doing sexy impressionists

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I certainly find a sense of humour highly attractive. I think most of my celebrity crushes are comedy women. I often wonder whether that's equally shallow of me though - I.e. do I just fancy them because I perceive them to be less emotionally complex?

Also, do I really appreciate their personalities, or is that a sort of post hoc justification. It's not like any of them are physically unattractive.

studpuppet

I don't think if they weren't still friends, she would have allowed this (warning: contains Chris Moyles):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh15KDJGSpc

kidsick5000

Blue Jam

She really should have been doing voices for the Spitting Image remake.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on November 01, 2020, 01:30:47 PMThe real difficulty is in telling them apart. You have 60 seconds. Yes, it's Just a Cotton Picking Minute.

That is very witty.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Captain Z on November 01, 2020, 01:43:29 PM
Morgana's show was panned when it was on, wasn't it? I remember it being more miss than hit, but it was in a very unfortunate double-bill with Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights when it aired, and also around the time that Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy was the other big comedy 'highlight' on Channel 4/E4.

The impressions mentioned above are all great though, and I warmed to her even more in House Of Fools.

As I remember it, The Morgana Show was poor, which is a shame because these clips are clearly the brass in the muck. I too was converted by her appearance in House of Fools.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Blue Jam on November 01, 2020, 01:59:04 PM
;) Morgana Robinson is very sexy, certainly much more so than Fearne Cotton, who is very pretty but annoying, and Cheryl Cole, who is very pretty but once twatted a toilet attendant over a lollipop.

But as I intimated above, what about if you find Morgana particularly sexy as one of her characters? What's the politics of that? Sort of Cheryl Cole but funny and didn't twat a toilet attendant over the head over a lollipop.

Quote from: kidsick5000 on November 01, 2020, 03:39:32 PM
That wink after Lumley's 2/6d

Mmmm. That, but didn't help waste loads of public money on a garden bridge that never got built.