Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:28:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gulftastic

Michelle Owen, Sky Sports reporter/presenter

kalowski

Johnny Yesno

mothman

Fucking hell, J Y/N, where were you five days ago? We spent AGES trying to decicde on a colour to paint the dining room last weekend, that colour on the wall there would have been perfect.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: mothman on February 21, 2019, 10:14:31 PM
Fucking hell, J Y/N, where were you five days ago? We spent AGES trying to decicde on a colour to paint the dining room last weekend, that colour on the wall there would have been perfect.

For an interior wall? I think it would put me off my food. Nice colour for toenails, though.

mothman

Yeah, we went several shades darker (oh, shush) in the end.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Gulftastic on February 21, 2019, 08:42:25 PM

Michelle Owen, Sky Sports reporter/presenter

why did she take that photo - I see NOWT of interest. Fucking narcissist.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Cheer up, granddad. It looks like an Instagram photograph, presumably taken before or after some sort of event or broadcast. I agree that social media encourages unhealthy levels of of tiresome narcissism, but that's just a photograph of a nice lady being utterly harmless. Choose your battles.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on February 22, 2019, 01:30:40 AM
Cheer up, granddad. It looks like an Instagram photograph, presumably taken before or after some sort of event or broadcast. I agree that social media encourages unhealthy levels of of tiresome narcissism, but that's just a photograph of a nice lady being utterly harmless. Choose your battles.

Instagram?...

lady????

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

DrGreggles

I've been watching videos of old Legs & Co routines recently FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES.
Become a big fan of Sue Legs.

ToneLa

I'd like to nominate the barmaid from the pub I'm in. She remembered me from when I was last in, and every time I go up we have a funny chat. She's tall, black, svelte, legitimately beautiful and funny and her voice is silver and slides into my ears like some kind of, I dunno, feel like I've painted myself into a corner with merely seeking a metaphor about ear entry that is incredibly pleasant. Dildo. Yeah, that'll do.

Might do some ASCII art at some point. She's probably used to a lot of what I've said, but probably not the ASCII art.

What stone-hearted ice queen can resist ASCII?

DrGreggles

Al mentioned interviewing Kelis on the latest Chart Music and how great she was.

I remember seeing her on some pop show around the time of Caught Out There and falling in love immediately.

rue the polywhirl

Just watching Cindy Crawford Off Camera With Sam Jones on the old Sky Arts talking about her life and career. It's filmed and framed very artistically in black and white and it's the most engrossing interview I have seen in ages. And I don't even have the volume on.

DrGreggles

mothman

Gulftastic

Quote from: ToneLa on February 22, 2019, 02:45:49 PM
I'd like to nominate the barmaid from the pub I'm in....

I'd like nominate the barmaid in the pub I was in last Sunday, the Barley Farm in Salford. She looked like Lindsay Lohan before drugs ravaged her. Oh, to be 25 years younger and even remotely attractive.....

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Gulftastic on February 24, 2019, 04:00:49 PM
I'd like nominate the barmaid in the pub I was in last Sunday, the Barley Farm in Salford. She looked like Lindsay Lohan before drugs ravaged her. Oh, to be 25 years younger and even remotely attractive.....

Do you think she would fall at your feet if that was the case?

Gulftastic

Quote from: BlodwynPig on February 24, 2019, 05:26:10 PM
Do you think she would fall at your feet if that was the case?

Gosh no. There's a lot more that would need to change about me than just those things, but at least I'd be in with a chance.

ToneLa

Quote from: Gulftastic on February 24, 2019, 04:00:49 PM

No saying I'm that young but I was aided in my hostelry escapades by no watching the dog racing AND being visibily not fuckin old.

It's the impossible dream, isn't it? I've no pulled a barmaid since I was a barman or was doing ket weekly in Chester in a Samuel Smith's with a "no swearing" sign right fucking there on the door for all to see.

I will no less than fucking goad you to pursue this Lohanalike! I mean that too.

So go on, you cunt. Just.. for me. For all of us.

ASCII art or it didnae fuckin occur

Jim_MacLaine

Quote from: willpurry on February 23, 2019, 03:21:54 PM
Vicki Pipe.

I bet you want her to go to 'All the Stations' you dirty bollocks.

mothman

Standards are slipping. Not even one "they've all got a v. icky pipe by (etc.)"?

Gulftastic

Quote from: DrGreggles on February 22, 2019, 08:07:28 AM
I've been watching videos of old Legs & Co routines recently FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES.
Become a big fan of Sue Legs.

As they often danced together, and I fancied both of them, I liked to 'ship Sue and Lulu. I reckon they shared a shower after the shows.

All Surrogate

Tomás Lavanini:

Willem Jacobus le Roux:

Man, I love rugby players.

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: All Surrogate on February 25, 2019, 11:17:34 PM
Man, I love rugby players.

I'd have to see them igniting each other's flatus before I commit.

buzby

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on February 25, 2019, 01:02:34 PM

Right bus company and bus type (Eastern National Bristol FLF Lodekka), wrong depot code. The Eastern National Wood Green garage was used to film the series,, and the buses used for filming had WG (Wood Green), BD (Brentwood), BN (Basildon) and SD (Southend) garage plates above their fleet number on the radiator cover. The 'PG' code on the model was for the Eastern National Preservation Group, which isn't an official garage code. Also, Lodekka fleet number 2849 was never used in the show. They crudely pasted over the destination blind for the picture, they could have altered the fleet number and garage code too.

If I had been sold that model and saw the wonky radiator grille I would have taken it back.