Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:19:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: buzby on February 26, 2019, 12:46:10 AM
Right bus company and bus type (Eastern National Bristol FLF Lodekka), wrong depot code. The Eastern National Wood Green garage was used to film the series,, and the buses used for filming had WG (Wood Green), BD (Brentwood), BN (Basildon) and SD (Southend) garage plates above their fleet number on the radiator cover. The 'PG' code on the model was for the Eastern National Preservation Group, which isn't an official garage code. Also, Lodekka fleet number 2849 was never used in the show. They crudely pasted over the destination blind for the picture, they could have altered the fleet number and garage code too.

If I had been sold that model and saw the wonky radiator grille I would have taken it back.

*loses erection*

The nearest I ever came to a "Luxton & District" bus was a green Crosville double decker in Cheshire years ago. No idea if they're that similar in reality though.

buzby

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on February 26, 2019, 01:04:55 AM
*loses erection*

The nearest I ever came to a "Luxton & District" bus was a green Crosville double decker in Cheshire years ago. No idea if they're that similar in reality though.
Crosville did have FLF Lodekkas - here's one on the D1 between Chester and Wrexham in 1980:

Quite a few of them have made it into preservation - http://bcv.robsly.com/cmslod.html
The actual Eastern National one the EFE model was based off (fleet no. 2849) is preserved too, but it now has a real 'HH' (Hadleigh) garage code (the model dates back to 1993):

Of the buses featured in the series, fleet nos. 2911, 2913, 2917 and 2930 all still exist, but none are still in the UK - http://bcv.robsly.com/enlod.html

Cuellar

Speaking of rugby players - Yoann Huget

Quote from: Bennett Brauer on February 25, 2019, 11:22:02 PM
I'd have to see them igniting each other's flatus before I commit.

Yeah, if you love him after witnessing him shitting in a pint pot or indulging in a light hearted game of freckles, it was meant to be.

Neville Chamberlain

Bennett Brauer

Quote from: buzby on February 26, 2019, 08:28:39 AM
Crosville did have FLF Lodekkas - here's one on the D1 between Chester and Wrexham in 1980:

Quite a few of them have made it into preservation - http://bcv.robsly.com/cmslod.html
The actual Eastern National one the EFE model was based off (fleet no. 2849) is preserved too, but it now has a real 'HH' (Hadleigh) garage code (the model dates back to 1993):

Of the buses featured in the series, fleet nos. 2911, 2913, 2917 and 2930 all still exist, but none are still in the UK -

Nice. Have a threadworthy photo of Olive from On the Buses in return:

All Surrogate

Bennett Brauer

Have we had Better Call Saul lawyer Rhea Seehorn yet?

She can liquidate my assets take out a temporary restraining order on me any time.

ToneLa

She's gorgeous but you've chosen bad photies there!

Bennett Brauer

She gives good smoulder. Almost old school Hollywood, Veronica Lake style.

Dex Sawash

Neomod

Odd when you see the spitting image of an ex holding a Peter Blake print.

Norton Canes

Bennett Brauer

Dex Sawash

Spiteface

DrGreggles

Someone needs to tell her that the liquorice allsort has fallen off.

Dex Sawash

Head Gardener

Johnny Yesno

BlodwynPig

seepage

looks like a Richard Hamilton montage

St_Eddie

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on March 06, 2019, 12:33:22 AM
That's a fucking weird door. Why's the handle so high up?

It was designed by Michael Jackson.

mothman

Quote from: Head Gardener on March 05, 2019, 10:00:02 PM

Big screen remake of Ghostwatch causes controversy with casting of Pipes.