Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:53:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoblinAhFuckScary

Feel like Possession is the ultimate bi movie for having Sam Neill and Isabelle Adjani in it

greencalx

Quote from: Swoz_MK on January 18, 2021, 09:08:15 AM
Devi Sridhar daydreaming about Superman's dangler

I know her husband.

El Unicornio, mang

Elisabeth Shue popping up in Cobra Kai aged 57, looking like she did actually get left in an alley by Doc and Marty in 2015

pigamus

Someone should tell her she looks like Gillian Jacobs, that would be quite meta

dead-ced-dead

I've seen several films and shows with Shue in it in the last few months quite accidentally (Amazon Prime's random algorithm) and I'm quite taken with her.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

I've recently been catching up with the final series of Agent's of Shield and Ming-Na Wen is also very attractive at 57. Not merely attractive for 57, mind.

It's sort of amusing to think of the big fuss that people made over Mary Louise Parker being good looking on Weeds, when she was only in her early/mid 40s.

It's getting a bit rum again. Here's Timothy Olyphant to redress the balance.

pigamus

I know you can still look good at whatever age by looking after yourself and drinking carrot juice and wotnot but come on, those Salma Hayek photos are fucking astonishing

Blue Jam

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on January 27, 2021, 10:15:23 PM

Does adding more fellas really make this thread any less rum? I like to think all my posts in this thread are as rum as the rest of 'em.

It adds some mixer to the rum?

Someone told me I looked a bit like Timothy Olyphant. I was quite chuffed.

Blue Jam

Oh alright then, have Kidney T-shirt Man from the Organ Donation Scotland ad- big dark eyes, one for All Surrogate too I reckon:

https://mobile.twitter.com/scotorgandonor/status/1351136573543297030

They've all donated an organ by the time etc

Captain Z

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on January 28, 2021, 12:46:38 AM

They were just addressing the Olyphant in the room.

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on January 28, 2021, 12:46:38 AM

After getting your ears syringed, you were disappointed to discover that they weren't comparing you to "the Olyphant Man".

dead-ced-dead

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on January 27, 2021, 10:15:23 PM

He's ageing beautifully too.

JaDanketies

Relating to someone calling me out on the Glinner thread:

We're watching Queen of the South at the moment on Netflix (it's good, it's a bit like reading a page-turner. Maybe like 24 where an implausible number of things happen every episode.)

The main actress on it though:

In some scenes, she's been getting chased through the jungle for several days, and in other scenes, she's in an exclusive nightclub trying to flirt with a billionaire drug kingpin. And she still never puts on any makeup or conditions her hair.  On The Walking Dead, Maggie had her hair perfect even when she was trying to fight off the zombie hordes. And this drug cartel captain can't even put a bit of lippy on when she wants to fuck Pablo Escabar?

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on January 28, 2021, 05:11:40 AM
After getting your ears syringed, you were disappointed to discover that they weren't comparing you to "the Olyphant Man".
They are a big fan of Tolkien. I made sure to clarify they weren't talking about these.

Blue Jam

Omari Douglas, recently seen looking very pretty in It's A Sin:

Blue Jam

Quote from: JaDanketies on January 28, 2021, 01:45:01 PM
We're watching Queen of the South at the moment on Netflix (it's good, it's a bit like reading a page-turner. Maybe like 24 where an implausible number of things happen every episode.)

The main actress on it though:

Reminds me of Gail, Elena's girlfriend in Peep Show. The one who is a member of MENSA and reads books. For fun.

All Surrogate

Watching It's a Sin made me revisit Cucumber, and Mert Degirmendereli:

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

whose name is worth approximately three million points in Scrabble.

pigamus

Charlotte Ritchie out of Ghosts

pigamus

Well I don't WATCH every programme on the telly

I don't even HAVE a telly

Did you hold a séance to watch Ghosts?

Sebastian Cobb

It's kind of like a seyance but involves a pottery wheel.

canadagoose

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 30, 2021, 10:48:19 PM
It's kind of like a seyance but involves a pottery wheel.
I wonder if there's a Beyoncé tribute act called Seyoncé? Could maybe be dressed like Mystic Meg.

Norton Canes

Blue Jam

Newport boyo Tayce Szura-Radix, known as plain ol' Tayce on Drag Race UK. Hard to find photos of him au naturel but 'kin' ell, what an exceptionally beautiful human:

seepage

Bit of a messy decorator though, judging by the last pic. He's not getting the job to repaint my hallway.

the

They've all had their hallway repainted by th

buttgammon

Two Drag Race queens I really fancy