Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:20:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

the

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 26, 2018, 04:30:00 PMCould some ladies come on to this thread and post pictures of smashing fellas (eg Brad Pitt or Mike Gapes) and make lewd insulting comments about the imagined state of their balls and anuses based on their age and therefore how invalid they are as a legitimate human please, just to balance things out a bit.

And extra zing points if the commenters themselves are in their fifties.

St_Eddie

I'm halfway towards the kitchen now.  I can see the sugar and cherry from where I stand.

willpurry

Just post some lovely pairs already.

biggytitbo

Lembit definitely enjoyed both their company didn't he, the sly old foxy stoat.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Golden E. Pump on December 26, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

Always felt sorry for the 'Nana who wasn't Siobhan or Keren. Not in the same same league, was she.
That's 'sorry' in the sense of 'masturbating furiously over Siobhan and Keren', obviously...

BlodwynPig

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 26, 2018, 05:33:39 PM
Lembit definitely enjoyed both their company didn't he, the sly old foxy stoat.

Clock ticking - gone March 29th. Is Romania in the EU yet?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Susanna Hoffs is 59 and kept herself in decent nick.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: the on December 26, 2018, 03:37:11 PM
Well I was going to make it more personal but the bloke's obviously a wreck. It's a good look on page 1 though innit
How am I obviously a wreck ? I was being deliberately ott with my comments about the actually aged-quite-well, * Ms. Fahey, but that crack about her hands was a bit much, I do suppose. ( * Yes, I know I sound like a condescending cunt, cheers. ). This whole fucking thread is sexist, don't just single me out, ta.

biggytitbo

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 26, 2018, 07:36:20 PM
Viv Albertine (centre) is 64

I'm  shuddering just imagining the state of Maconie's scrotum. Buttocks like Deputy Dawg's jowls too, I would imagine.
Ironically, yer man Radcliffe is quite the Lisa Jesusandmarychain lookalike.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on December 26, 2018, 07:34:52 PM
This whole fucking thread is sexist, don't just single me out, ta.

How is this thread sexist?  Women and gay men are more than welcome to post pictures of sexy men and objectify them to their heart's content.  In fact, I downright encourage it.

bgmnts

How bad is it that I'M not the worst offender of sexism and objectificatiom of women, by a long way?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Is "sexist ". the right word ? It's a thread the whole purpose of which is to put up pictures of women ( and it *is* mostly women ), ogle them and make generally lewd comments. ( "Fucking tits on that. Fair play to her."  is one genuine comment on the previous thread I can recall, and I don't think I 'm even misquoting it that much. The whole thing is shielded in my spunk most of the time a carapace of irony, I'm pretty sure everyone who contributes to here is not actually a sexist berk , but I can see why some people would have a problem with this place.

BTW, when is someone going to put a picture of Jodie Comer on 'ere ? Preferably that one with her norks out from that episode of " Prime Suspect ", cheers.

Howj Begg

You mucky pups might want to check out this film for middle class alienation, urban ennui, and Viv Albertine in the nip.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2436452/

biggytitbo

willpurry

Here you go.  Prime specimens of both genders.

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 26, 2018, 07:36:20 PM
Viv Albertine (centre) is 64

Stuart Maconie is doing his best to hold his stomach in

mothman

Quote from: Howj Begg on December 26, 2018, 08:35:03 PM
You mucky pups might want to check out this film for middle class alienation, urban ennui, and Viv Albertine in the nip.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2436452/

Recommended. But good God does nothing at all actually happen in this film.

Quote from: biggytitbo on December 26, 2018, 09:13:22 PM
Do you see the slits?

No.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Hey, I know how to stick images up now! Brilliant news, Eh?

This nsfw clip is the last thing that made go phwoarr in real life

https://gfycat.com/DisfiguredCleanBlackfootedferret

I mean cor blimey guvnor! etc etc

kalowski

biggytitbo

Be somewhat more less arousing if she trumped right in his face.

kalowski

I'm going to sound somewhat uncouth, but I could stare at her arse all day.

St_Eddie

Can I just say these photos are INISVF.  Sorry but really they are.  Most of these photos are FVSINI.  It's not on.  It's almost like you're INISVFFVSINI on purpose.