Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:33:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St_Eddie

Maurice Yeatman

Looks like Dora Bryan third from the left. Ask your dad.

St_Eddie

Squint your eyes and the second lady from the left looks like she's naked and has a hairy phooph.  A hairy phooph and hairy breasts.

pigamus

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on January 05, 2019, 02:26:20 AM
Looks like Dora Bryan third from the left. Ask your dad.

Sandwiched between Cilla and Evonne Goolagong.

There's a sentence I thought I'd never write.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: pigamus on January 05, 2019, 02:51:29 AM
Sandwiched between Cilla and Evonne Goolagong.

There's a sentence I thought I'd never write.

+ an awful lot of karma. One of the most brilliant things I've ever read on this forum.

Maurice Yeatman

First time I've heard 'Evonne Goolagong' in years, nice one. (DB 3rd from the right obv, oops.)

Have to say the lady on the far left's bikini design is a bit racy for the occasion/time. (Late 60s early 70s?)

maett

I consider myself an expert on dating things and I'd say this is most definitely from the late 70s very early 80s. How on earth did Camilla Parker Bowles win? Especially with the looker on far left.

Norton Canes

Berthas Fat Leg

If I had to choose one, reckon it'd be the one on the end right, tbh.

Johnny Yesno

Turkish singer Gaye Su Akyol:

And check out her excellent music:

https://gayesuakyol.bandcamp.com/album/stikrarl-hayal-hakikattir

https://gayesuakyol.bandcamp.com/album/hologram-mparatorlu-u

I'm weak at the knees, here.

Shaky

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 05, 2019, 02:49:42 AM
Squint your eyes and the second lady from the left looks like she's naked and has a hairy phooph.  A hairy phooph and hairy breasts.

I think I've squinted too much as I can't see anything anymore.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Shaky on January 07, 2019, 01:20:50 PM
I think I've squinted too much as I can't see anything anymore.

Don't blame it on squinting, mate.  Your Mother warned you that if you kept on doing that, then you'd go blind.

kalowski

Christ almighty, I've just lost my monocle.

Quote from: vainsharpdad on January 08, 2019, 07:20:39 PM

Do you have this ladies name or did you just Google image search "girls that make you go hmmm" and pick the first one?

Not complaining like...

Bazooka

Quote from: vainsharpdad on January 08, 2019, 07:20:39 PM

It was too much for the photographer, he shot his load on the window.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

If, in a moment of idleness you go googling for other images of yer woman up there^, you might find yourself disappointed. She looks ever so "common" in a lot of the pictures.

Bazooka

Doesn't even look the same in any of the pictures.

.exe

She isn't Rhian Alise. She might have been a model for Forever 21 (it's an F21 t-shirt), but there are so many fashion and Instagram-like websites that the photo could have come from anywhere.

surreal

Oddly drawn to Tulsi Gabbard, who's just announced she's running for Prez in 2020:

Although she's apparently a terrible person, so you win some you lose some I guess...

kalowski

Quote from: surreal on January 13, 2019, 05:10:02 PM
Oddly drawn to Tulsi Gabbard, who's just announced she's running for Prez in 2020:

Although she's apparently a terrible person, so you win some you lose some I guess...
Glad to see Lou Diamond Phillips back on air.

Gregory Torso

I hadn't laughed for months, not even cracked a smile. I had become a miserable, anhedonic, moody fucker and then John Pienaar came into my life.

It's not just that his name sounds like "peenar" (although that is very funny and totally fine to laugh about), or that when he starts growling about "a deep Tory split" his moustache ripples like a squadron of born-again Christian moths.

So cheeky, I think alone in my cold house, laughing and laughing for the first time in so long, for the joy of the sound of it.

I picture him lighting a tab with the filter ripped off, his fierce eyes burning holes through all the Brexit, he's stolen a pen off Fiona Bruce's desk, and there are egg stains on his lapel. Lighting his cigarette with the finesse of a trained sealion high-fiving its keeper for a bucket of sardines.

Yeah, my name's Penar. Yeah, I look a bit walrus. I wear that shit out. You want some of this AUTHORITY. want a HARD BREXIT. a BACKSTOP, i'll give you a back stop.

You want these strong arms around you at night as the country collapses.

Gregory Torso

He is the walrus. You want the walrus.

St_Eddie

Gregory Torso

COO COO CA CHOO ALL ABOARD THE PENARR EXPRESS

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Gregory Torso on January 15, 2019, 09:56:35 PM
I hadn't laughed for months, not even cracked a smile. I had become a miserable, anhedonic, moody fucker and then John Pienaar came into my life.

It's not just that his name sounds like "peenar" (although that is very funny and totally fine to laugh about), or that when he starts growling about "a deep Tory split" his moustache ripples like a squadron of born-again Christian moths.

So cheeky, I think alone in my cold house, laughing and laughing for the first time in so long, for the joy of the sound of it.

I picture him lighting a tab with the filter ripped off, his fierce eyes burning holes through all the Brexit, he's stolen a pen off Fiona Bruce's desk, and there are egg stains on his lapel. Lighting his cigarette with the finesse of a trained sealion high-fiving its keeper for a bucket of sardines.

Yeah, my name's Penar. Yeah, I look a bit walrus. I wear that shit out. You want some of this AUTHORITY. want a HARD BREXIT. a BACKSTOP, i'll give you a back stop.

You want these strong arms around you at night as the country collapses.

[/quote

You know, this stuff's wasted in the PHWOOAR thread. This man is a genius ( GT, not I'm walrus features ).I 'd go so far as to say I feel the spirit of John Self when I read his posts.]

Fucked up the quote thing again. Basically, if you read those last two lines up there,^ you shall see that I am giving The Torster due praise.