Author Topic: Anyone here subscribe to the Gittins Patreon?  (Read 16750 times)

BritishHobo

• That is a really reductive impression
Re: Anyone here subscribe to the Gittins Patreon?
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2020, 10:21:31 PM »
Yeah, it's not they're obligated to say something, or that we're owed a response, or even that it's right to automatically believe the other party. It's just that it's an unavoidable fact of a horrible unexpected situation like this, that if only one side of a story is available, that's the side everyone is going to hear.

I definitely understand his trepidation, especially when you see all the shit pouring their way on Twitter - it probably seems like responding would just add fuel to the fire. Social media at the moment is definitely a terrifying beast if you're on the wrong end of it.

Maybe it's just the naivety that comes from never having been in the public eye, that makes me think it's better to respond with your side in some form. And maybe they still will, once they've taken some time. Who knows?

Ahh it's a fucker when stuff like this happens.

« Reply #151 on: September 21, 2020, 01:09:05 PM »
There are two great stories on the latest episode- the Chicken and Wank Bunglow but didn't they already do the last one? About the new build where things go missing or move around? The owner gets a surveillance camera and it's revealed that the concierge is letting people fuck on her bed as he watches and wanks? I swear that was done in series 3.

« Reply #152 on: September 21, 2020, 01:33:34 PM »
David puts some 'teaser' stories on his Patreon as s4 was being recorded.
It could have been on there.

batwings

• Timewaster seeks same. No timewasters please.
« Reply #153 on: September 21, 2020, 01:40:15 PM »
Has there been anything more said by David, Joe or Poppy about her leaving? Want some gossip.

tinner777

• Give me some sugar
« Reply #154 on: September 21, 2020, 05:40:02 PM »
Jesus, what a balls up by them both. There's a little chat saying Poppy had been depressed, which makes this even worse if true.

« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2020, 10:09:16 AM »
David puts some 'teaser' stories on his Patreon as s4 was being recorded.
It could have been on there.

I don't think it was. It might've been on some other podcast but I swear on my lips and my teeth it was on Gossipmongers.

« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2020, 11:10:12 AM »
I'm pretty sure I remember it on an episode of Gossipmongers too (don't subscribe to the patreon so it couldn't have been a teaser).

« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2020, 12:15:34 PM »
I've just remembered. They did it on Twitch.

« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2020, 05:40:08 PM »
I have all the 3rd series + Xmas special on my hard drive. I'm definitely gonna upload them somewhere to spite those twats for taking all the old episodes down.

« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2020, 08:56:56 PM »
They’re on YouTube too.

Tags: