Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 10:09:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Evershot capcacking open audition

Started by pancreas, December 29, 2018, 01:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

Capcacking, a portmanteau of capillary-cacking, where you try to fill a urethra with diarrhoea by sharting onto it with enough force as to push shit down as far as possible. Holes drilled into the receiving cock so as to measure the penetration of the cack. As of 2002, the receiving urethra is sponsored by Lenor, usually supplied by a member of their marketing team.

Anything past a depth 1cm is considered a powerful contribution.

Billy Midgeley of Hunstanton remains the world champion, having sharted down Ian Botham's cock to the tune of 32.9mm.

Entry is free. Enemas available on request.

BlodwynPig

pancreas

BlodwynPig

pancreas

Oh dear. Well at least the ho-ho inverted 'what not to do' Dublin thread will keep this one warm and cosy at the top of the thread flop list.

Is there really nothing to salvage from this? Sharting down urethras has to be of some use, no?

BlodwynPig

The dublin thread is about my level, but one would expect more from you. Hence 2018 No. 1 spot. Plus dublin thread had a mixture of repondents. Here its just you, me and Tumbleweed Ted