Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:31:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who’s busting out their Penis in the New Year?

Started by Replies From View, December 30, 2018, 01:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Out of their underpants, I mean.

I personally might let my Penis roam around in the space between my underpants and trousers for a few hours - my "Penis pub garden with play area" I call it.  A little treat before the harsh realities of 2019 force him back into my underpants for another year!

Cloud

Replies From View

Quote from: Cloud on December 30, 2018, 01:44:27 PM
Depends how the kissing goes...

Mate that's not the kind of chat we need around here thank you.  Keep it clean.

Cloud

Quote from: Replies From View on December 30, 2018, 02:19:37 PM
Mate that's not the kind of chat we need around here thank you.  Keep it clean.

Soz

Depends how the k***ing goes

Gregory Torso

well, my penis is in prison for grand enlargenment, heh, so I will be busting him out via a complex and meticulously planned um, plan, involving everyone else's vaginas and penises having a big kiss and a hug outside the prison gates and whilest the guards are saying "cwoar look at all them willies and fannies going at it", me and the boys will bust my penis out of prison and high tail it away to Dover where a

Replies From View

I do sometimes wonder whether I should allow my Penis to roam around of its own accord outside its pub garden and play area.  I just worry about logistics such as how much pocket money it should have so it isn't mocked for having too much or too little.

Replies From View

hamfist

out !!!! it's out now !!!!!!! whoooooooioooooioo !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I put it back in. I know my limits.

Replies From View