Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:04:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Comedy lines you can’t quite remember correctly

Started by Ferris, January 03, 2019, 03:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Mine is from Brass Eye (or possibly TDT), Chris Morris talking about technology and is something like "when a 4 speed ford cortina would be the fever-dream of a deranged madman" but I don't know the exact wording and it's irritating the piss out of me.

Help.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

DrGreggles

My mate's awful Victor Meldrew impression was greatly improved by his catchphrase of "I don't believe you!".

Tikwid

Quote from: FerriswheelBueller on January 03, 2019, 03:12:20 AM
Mine is from Brass Eye (or possibly TDT), Chris Morris talking about technology and is something like "when a 4 speed ford cortina would be the fever-dream of a deranged madman" but I don't know the exact wording and it's irritating the piss out of me.

Help.
"...a time when a five-speed, three-litre Ford Capri was the stuff of a madman's dreams."

jobotic

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 03, 2019, 06:50:38 AM
My mate's awful Victor Meldrew impression was greatly improved by his catchphrase of "I don't believe you!".

Hahaha.

Replies From View

"Now Dougal, those cows over there are big and these ones here are close-up."

Replies From View

kalowski

My mother-in-law regularly mentions that "Have I Got A Little Bit of News For You" is on TV.

Brundle-Fly

"Well, that's another fine mess you've gotten me into."

Learnt to my bitter cost, it's actually, " here's another nice mess"

http://www.stanlaurelandoliverhardy.com/nicemess.htm

Cuellar

Girlfriend once called it "I'm Sorry I Haven't Got A Clue" and got annoyed when I burst out laughing.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

"Vomiting Into the gaping bell- end of Christ."

petril

St_Eddie

Maurice Yeatman

Don't tell him, Mike.

I've met a couple of people who've sung "Goodies... Goody-goody gum drops". I think they also liked Spitting Images and Trivial Pursuits.

petril

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on January 05, 2019, 01:33:09 AM
Don't tell him, Mike.

I've met a couple of people who've sung "Goodies... Goody-goody gum drops". I think they also liked Spitting Images and Trivial Pursuits.

big fans of Stars In Your Eyes, are they?