Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:53:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Madonna has made an arse of herself

Started by biggytitbo, January 04, 2019, 09:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Sad stuff. Is she mentally ill? Body dysmorphia? Or a Blanche Dubois attempt to hold on to her lost youth?

Alternatively, she could have just shit herself I suppose.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Aren't you forgetting Madonna's Anglophilia ? Such an anglophile is she, that she went so far as to marry that crap English film director, and indulge in going down to the English pub with her English husband and his equally as English mates, the English Tricky, and that, to sink some good old English pints.

The above is clearly a tribute to the great English comedian Max Wall, so it is.

Janie Jones

Madonna has had a lot of cosmetic surgery including on her arse but it's generally quite well done, as far as mutilating surgery demanded by society of its aging female megastars goes, and I think this photo is of the battery pack thingy vocalists wear when using those wireless microphones.

Norton Canes

biggytitbo

I agree about the pressure on female celebrities, its very sad how so many of them reach about 40-50 then seem forced by the industry to mutilate themselves.

No way thats a battery pack though, unless they make them in the shape of a giant arse now.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

What an absolutely giant arse

....and he's posted a slightly unusual looking picture of Madonna, too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😉😀😂!!!!!!!!!!!odin

madhair60

Nothing wrong with having cosmetic surgery. I encourage all you ugly cunts to do so.

Is it permanent though? Or just some kind of performance art "one night only" satirical thing that Lady gaga would do ?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: madhair60 on January 04, 2019, 09:58:47 AM
Nothing wrong with having cosmetic surgery. I encourage all you ugly cunts to do so.

I always imagine madhair 60 as looking exactly like that bloke from his " Space Cunts " strip ( not the one with glasses, the other one ).
Actually, would that be a good thing, or a bad thing ? Looking exactly like a cartoon figure in real life. You might be a bit scary , like someone suffering from cherubism, that disease what makes you look like a " Spitting Image " puppet of Stephen Fry.

Blumf

Can she bounce on it, like a space hopper?

Like, she goes up on stage, does her bit, singing, speaking, whatever, then crouches down and hops away, making a farting noise with each bounce.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Blumf on January 04, 2019, 10:22:31 AM
Can she bounce on it, like a space hopper?

Like, she goes up on stage, does her bit, singing, speaking, whatever, then crouches down and hops away, making a farting noise with each bounce.

Yes, this is a prominent photospread in her forthcoming sequel to 'Sex'.

Cuellar

Janie Jones

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 04, 2019, 09:25:21 AM
I agree about the pressure on female celebrities, its very sad how so many of them reach about 40-50 then seem forced by the industry to mutilate themselves.

The pressure isn't just from 'the industry' of course. One doesn't have to go very far on these boards to find comments about the repulsive appearance of aging women with a public profile and how they used to be fuckable but now look like, well, a perfectly normal woman of their age. Remember when repugnant oily fat cunt Jonathan Ross publicly lamented how Toyah had the temerity to no longer look like the sexy elfin girl he had a teenage crush on? She immediately opted for invasive surgery. Women who choose a painful, expensive and time consuming regime of cosmetic procedures, diet and exercise rather than aging naturally tend to be held up as examples of how not to 'let yourself go'.

Captain Z

Looks better than he did at the world cup.

KennyMonster

If it's a prosthetic arse she's going to have a hell of a problem getting into this country if she ever gets stopped by customs on her way in, they'll think she's smuggling something.

Customs officer: "Excuse me madam but this suitcase appears to have a false bottom in it"

biggytitbo

Quote from: Janie Jones on January 04, 2019, 11:19:33 AM
The pressure isn't just from 'the industry' of course. One doesn't have to go very far on these boards to find comments about the repulsive appearance of aging women with a public profile and how they used to be fuckable but now look like, well, a perfectly normal woman of their age. Remember when repugnant oily fat cunt Jonathan Ross publicly lamented how Toyah had the temerity to no longer look like the sexy elfin girl he had a teenage crush on? She immediately opted for invasive surgery. Women who choose a painful, expensive and time consuming regime of cosmetic procedures, diet and exercise rather than aging naturally tend to be held up as examples of how not to 'let yourself go'.

Women still have it a lot worse but even men are increasingly falling prey, look at the horrendous mess Burt Reynolds made of himself or the strange create Barry Manilow has become.

St_Eddie

Cuellar

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Janie Jones on January 04, 2019, 11:19:33 AM
The pressure isn't just from 'the industry' of course. One doesn't have to go very far on these boards to find comments about the repulsive appearance of aging women with a public profile and how they used to be fuckable but now look like, well, a perfectly normal woman of their age. Remember when repugnant oily fat cunt Jonathan Ross publicly lamented how Toyah had the temerity to no longer look like the sexy elfin girl he had a teenage crush on? She immediately opted for invasive surgery.

Not that I'm defending Jonathon " How Old Are You? " Ross, because he's a tosser, but are you suggesting Toyah Wilcox went down the invasive surgery route as a direct result of Ross's remarks ? I like to think that she just thought " Oh, Fuck Off, Rhotacism Boy " then later went on to have the ol' surgery for her own, personal reasons.

Sebastian Cobb

Didn't you know? Ross and posters on this forum have far more influence than the shelves of women's magazines dedicated to pointing out photos of cellulose taken from a long lens, and the daily mail sidebar.

biggytitbo

I think she probably did it because she's in the entertainment industry that, like the black pudding industry, feeds on a constant supply of new blood. Yesterday's acts, with their sagging eyes and buttocks, quickly become tired next to the perky younger models. The music and film business just feeds off youth, far more than real life does and all these weirdly tight faced ageing celebrities are waging a losing war at clinging on on to their former glory, or at least some kind of contemporary relevance.

Sebastian Cobb

To be fair all those younger acts like your Cardi B's and Minaj's have bolted on arses as well.

Blumf

But can she do this?

How do these people sit!?

Quote from: Blumf on January 04, 2019, 01:59:33 PM
But can she do this?

Have you got your big plate, Alan?

Blue Jam

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Blumf on January 04, 2019, 01:59:33 PM
But can she do this?

That'd be handy if you were the sort of lass that fraternises with powerful businessmen; Bob Morton could use it as a table to snort cocaine off of, then you could flip it round when Clarence Boddicker asks you to leave.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I like the way she's standing a bit knock kneed in the last picture, like she's trying to stop the arse from falling off.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 04, 2019, 02:35:53 PM
I like the way she's standing a bit knock kneed in the last picture, like she's trying to stop the arse from falling off.

She must've unscrewed her belly button.