Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:17:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Madonna has made an arse of herself

Started by biggytitbo, January 04, 2019, 09:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

biggytitbo

ziggy starbucks

my arse is the best part of my body

you can alter them if you can prise them from my cold dead hands

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

As pointed out elsewhere, Madonna may be wearing that massive fanny (U.S English ) as a one-off for a daft laugh; nowt wrong with that.

biggytitbo

Does Madonna have a massive fanny aswell? I paused the VHS I had of Body of Evidence until the tape wore out but I couldnt see :(

Alberon

Careful, limited plastic surgery can make an improvement sometimes, but so many female and male celebrities seem to get addicted to it. They end up looking many years sillier than they really are.

And that's not including the ones with genuine mental illnesses who are putting their lives on the line to look like Barbie and Ken dolls.

I count myself lucky I'm physically perfect in every single way.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 04, 2019, 02:53:30 PM
Does Madonna have a massive fanny aswell? I paused the VHS I had of Body of Evidence until the tape wore out but I couldnt see :(
You should get the high quality DVD and do a pause  on that; you can even see all the hamburger stands ( no hamburgers, just hamburger stands ).

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Alberon on January 04, 2019, 02:56:22 PM
Careful, limited plastic surgery can make an improvement sometimes, but so many female and male celebrities seem to get addicted to it. They end up looking many years sillier than they really are.

And that's not including the ones with genuine mental illnesses who are putting their lives on the line to look like Barbie and Ken dolls.

I count myself lucky I'm physically perfect in every single way.

You've never considered having plastic surgery so that you can look like your avatar ?

Replies From View

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Replies From View on January 04, 2019, 03:00:54 PM
Madonna famously keeps her wallet in her back pocket.

This works, you see, because Madonna is very rich. Good work RFV, HIGNFY standard, is that.

Alberon

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on January 04, 2019, 02:58:10 PM
You've never considered having plastic surgery so that you can look like your avatar ?

All I need really is a large red disk stapled to my shoulder.

biggytitbo

I have considered having penis surgery to reduce this thing down to a more manageable size, but in the end I couldn't deny womenkind the immense pleasure it delivers.

Blumf

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on January 04, 2019, 02:56:49 PM
You should get the high quality DVD and do a pause  on that; you can even see all the hamburger stands ( no hamburgers, just hamburger stands ).

That's right, she's one of them vegans, isn't she. Yet more evidence about their wicked ways.

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 04, 2019, 02:25:03 PM
That'd be handy if you were the sort of lass that fraternises with powerful businessmen; Bob Morton could use it as a table to snort cocaine off of, then you could flip it round when Clarence Boddicker asks you to leave.

Business in the front, party in the back.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 04, 2019, 01:56:01 PM
To be fair all those younger acts like your Cardi B's and Minaj's have bolted on arses as well.

Cerys must be positively fuming at all of this unwanted competition to her almighty bionic arse.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

No "arse" puns to be found at all in Madonna song titles. First June Whitfield, then this. Shocking state of affairs.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 04, 2019, 04:06:09 PM
No "arse" puns to be found at all in Madonna song titles. First June Whitfield, then this. Shocking state of affairs.

Into the Groove could be about arses.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on January 04, 2019, 04:06:09 PM

Erm.... " ( You Can See My Arse From ) Miles Away "?....Yeah, I see what you mean.

MidnightShambler

La Isla Bumita, Open Your Arse, Lucky Arse, Ray Of Shite, Wipe Another Day.

I don't think I should have bothered, if I'm honest.

biggytitbo

Cerys

Dear Jacksie

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 04, 2019, 03:42:06 PM
Cerys must be positively fuming at all of this unwanted competition to her almighty bionic arse.

Nah - her body, her choice.

And mine is better.

Blumf

boki

Quote from: MidnightShambler on January 04, 2019, 04:22:05 PM
La Isla Bumita, Open Your Arse, Lucky Arse, Ray Of Shite, Wipe Another Day.

I don't think I should have bothered, if I'm honest.

Bootyful Stranger

biggytitbo

Some of these are poo related which doesn't count imho.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 04, 2019, 05:10:08 PM
Some of these are poo related which doesn't count imho.

As a rule  you *do* tend to poo out of your bottom though, so there's a tangential sort of thing going on there, to be fair.( As my 52nd birthday hoves into view,  I find it quite gratifying that I can spend the time and energy on making these sort of posts ).

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Yeah, but if she ever shits herself we'll have a veritable treasure trove of material.

biggytitbo

Poo comes out of an arse, but that doesn't mean poo is an arse.

I thought everyone knew that as it's one of Confucius' most famous proverbs.

thraxx

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 04, 2019, 03:06:03 PM
I have considered having penis surgery to reduce this thing down to a more manageable size, but in the end I couldn't deny womenkind the immense pleasure it delivers.

Huh, I wish I had 12 inches instead of this mass bastard.

(Copyright Jamie Ellis, Heathside playground 1989).