Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 11:13:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Madonna has made an arse of herself

Started by biggytitbo, January 04, 2019, 09:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MidnightShambler

I was worried about turning this thread away from arses but due to the sheer paucity of bottom related material in her back catalogue, she's brought it on her self.

I wish it was a different pop star with a false arse, frankly.

St_Eddie

All this talk of arses and poo has me thinking of arses and poo.

biggytitbo

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 05, 2019, 01:55:51 AM
All this talk of arses and poo has me thinking of arses and poo.

2 much cherished posters

Shoulders?-Stomach!

A potential conflict here when you apply this to an everyday scenario:

Individual purchases what seems (on this limited evidence) a grotesque disfigurement for what presumably are cosmetic reasons: victim of gender expectations, showbusiness and a predatory cosmetics industry

Same person insists "I didn't get this for you I got this for me" (the standard riposte): Strong independent courageous free thinker chasing their bliss and standing on their truth

Seems to me whatever expedient excuse going can and will be used to justify errors of judgement. Likewise, whatever men may think about stuff like this (definitely less of a shit given than women who read actual magazines that obsess over any slight change of appearance by celebrities) I guarantee there's trouble enough coming from the bitching objectifying remarks made by women when the target isn't present. Is that all some else's fault as well? If we didn't have the gender expectations, showbusiness vanity or predatory cosmetics industry then humans as biological entities wouldn't ferociously compete with each other over their appearance?

KennyMonster

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 04, 2019, 04:08:55 PM
Into the Groove could be about arses.

Everyone knows that it's about blowing up The Death Star at the end of Star Wars.

"you got a prove your love to me" is a reference to using The ForceTM instead of that computer thingy.

They went into this in some detail in the diner scene at the start of Reservoir Dogs.

Nowhere Man

If it was the late Dusty Springfield we could at least have 'I Only Want to Bum With You', 'Losing Poo' or 'I Close My Arse and Count to Ten'

Blumf

If it was Grace Jones, we could have Pull Up to the Bumper

....waaaait a minute!

Cerys

Then there was M(adonna's)ARRS, which suggested that it would be a good idea to pump up the volume.

Replies From View

Use Me As A Lifeboat (As My Arse Is Buoyant)

non capisco

Was she ever signed to the Arista label? Maybe you can make something out of that.

Replies From View

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Replies From View

Dex Sawash

biggytitbo

My favorite Madonna Album is Hard Candy and favorite song is Rear Jessie.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on January 04, 2019, 01:46:11 PM
Didn't you know? Ross and posters on this forum have far more influence than the shelves of women's magazines dedicated to pointing out photos of cellulose taken from a long lens, and the daily mail sidebar.

I think the point you are missing is that Ross and those posters may be representative of society at large.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 05, 2019, 01:04:21 PM
My favorite Madonna Album is Harse Candy and favorite song is Rear Jarssie.

thenoise

Quote from: Janie Jones on January 04, 2019, 11:19:33 AM
The pressure isn't just from 'the industry' of course. One doesn't have to go very far on these boards to find comments about the repulsive appearance of aging women with a public profile and how they used to be fuckable but now look like, well, a perfectly normal woman of their age. Remember when repugnant oily fat cunt Jonathan Ross publicly lamented how Toyah had the temerity to no longer look like the sexy elfin girl he had a teenage crush on? She immediately opted for invasive surgery. Women who choose a painful, expensive and time consuming regime of cosmetic procedures, diet and exercise rather than aging naturally tend to be held up as examples of how not to 'let yourself go'.

You'll be hard pushed to find a man who thinks plastic surgery looks better than all natural, or for that matter, that a woman past 50 should still look and dress like a teenager.

Replies From View

Diet and exercise are surely okay steps for keeping healthy and alive for a bit longer aren't they?  Not sure they should really be bundled in with cosmetic surgery.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: thenoise on January 05, 2019, 03:47:53 PM
You'll be hard pushed to find a man who thinks plastic surgery looks better than all natural, or for that matter, that a woman past 50 should still look and dress like a teenager.

I think the problem is finding men who think anything at all about women past 50 unless they do something drastic to court attention.

Replies From View

Whereas single men over 50:  notoriously a catch to most ladies.

Johnny Yesno

greenman

There is obviously a bit of an inbalance when it comes to male celebrities though.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Replies From View on January 05, 2019, 04:10:03 PM
Whereas single men over 50:  notoriously a catch to most ladies.

Depends how much money they have.

Quote from: greenman on January 05, 2019, 04:22:09 PM
There is obviously a bit of an inbalance when it comes to male celebrities though.

Case in point.

Glebe

She could be carrying Guy Ritchie around in her back pocket, the cheeky 'posh chavvie'!

thenoise

Plenty of male sex symbols over 50. In fact women don't seem to mind what you look like so long as you roid yourself to fuck and stretch a nice suit over the top.

biggytitbo

Quote from: thenoise on January 05, 2019, 04:25:57 PM
Plenty of male sex symbols over 50. In fact women don't seem to mind what you look like so long as you roid yourself to fuck and stretch a nice suit over the top.

Worked for Richard Whitely.

Replies From View

Imagine if Madonna didn't release an album for like seven months or thereabouts, so the press started going "what is that woman up to; drying up I suppose, chuckle!"

And then that November Madonna emerged at last from her garden shed and was like this:  *face*

Picture the press peering inside her shed that November to find that for the entire time Madonna had literally been making an arse of herself; that is to say, an arse that represented herself.

You'd be like this, wouldn't you:  *face*