Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 03:17:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Madonna has made an arse of herself

Started by biggytitbo, January 04, 2019, 09:04:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

She's had so much plastic surgery now she's starting to resemble a fish, like a sturgeon.

Shit Good Nose

Desperately Seeking the Shitter.

Like others, I reckon it's not her arse at all and just something in her back pocket - enormous wallet stuffed with cash, or a pack-a-mac, or summat.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: greenman on January 05, 2019, 04:22:09 PM
There is obviously a bit of an inbalance when it comes to male celebrities though.

Thank god for people like Simon Cowell turning themselves into a melted waxwork and narrowing the gap.

St_Eddie

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 05, 2019, 04:58:13 PM
She's had so much plastic surgery now she's starting to resemble a fish, like a sturgeon.

Mate.  That's an insult to sturgeons everywhere.

biggytitbo

PlanktonSideburns

Looks like one of those victorian photos where the dead are propped up on sticks

Not sure what the fuss is about Madonna tho - it's 2019 if she wants a big bum it's her money

Sarge

Anyone else heard the rumour that madge formed a company that would but the first 500,000 copies or so of her records upon release?

St_Eddie

Quote from: Sarge on January 18, 2019, 09:48:58 PM
Anyone else heard the rumour that madge formed a company that would but the first 500,000 copies or so of her records upon release?

Don't know why she needs to form a company to butt things.  Her butt is plenty good for butting things.

thenoise

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 18, 2019, 09:52:17 PM
Don't know why she needs to form a company to butt things.  Her butt is plenty good for butting things.

Maybe her butt is the company?  Would certainly save her some butt tax.

idunnosomename

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 18, 2019, 07:29:08 PM

Looks like he's got one of those upper-face masks on for posh weird sex balls but its made out of someone elses face