Author Topic: All Killa No Filla Podcast  (Read 1145 times)

sillymisslily

• a man with a fork in a world of soup
All Killa No Filla Podcast
« on: January 04, 2019, 10:49:49 PM »
Anyone here a fan of this?

https://allkillanofilla.libsyn.com/

Re: All Killa No Filla Podcast
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 10:59:46 PM »
Yep, I like it.
Very filthy.

Ornlu

• Nikki Lane's Neo-Nashville AirBnB
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 11:08:20 PM »
No, but I have wondered - is the name really just a bizarrely street-inflected variant of a phrase arguably most commonly associated with a Sum 41 record? Or, despite it being about serial killers, is there something more to it?

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 11:35:11 PM »
Despite being recommended it repeatedly I have never listened to a single episode but I was present when they did the live recording at Edinburgh to a very big and very enthusiastic room. The crime bit was fine though it just felt like KPM was reading from the internet without any real insight but their interaction as comics was very funny.

Thinking I might do my own version. Me and a pal reading out horrific stories of sexual violence whilst joking about bum sex. Bet my version is less funny.

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 04:36:15 PM »
I like them a lot, but to be honest it's more for their interaction/friendship than their approach to the subject matter, despite normally finding serial killers pretty interesting. They're both funny mofos though, especially Rachel Fairburn.

petrilTanaka

• Are we counting shites?
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 07:32:30 PM »
bet some of it is filla though

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 02:55:08 PM »
bet some of it is filla though

The best bits are.

The Roofdog

• you look and are as fat as meat ball
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 09:08:47 AM »
I like the two of them a lot (go and see KP-M live if you can, she is brilliant) but my favourite bit of the pod was always the opening 10 minutes where they were just shooting the shit and I stopped listening because the way they present the subject matter just wasn't very interesting. Or maybe I'm just not that interested in serial killers, dunno, I thought I was.

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2019, 02:31:19 AM »

Yes. It's a good 'un, they're both very funny. I've listened to pretty much all of them but sometimes I find myself thinking it would be improved with a bit more editing and inserting a couple of stings to give it more of a format - More like The Paradpod, but then I guess it might get criticized for being too much like The Parapod.

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2019, 03:27:38 AM »
I just downloaded the BTK episode to listen to tomorrow. In all honesty....Last Podcast on the Left almost put me off delving further into crime pods. I've listened to a few of them and I always think they sound so forced.