Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:28:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Serious Request

Started by Lisa Jesusandmarychain, January 05, 2019, 03:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Can everyone start calling me " Seduced By Ernest Borgnine ", please ? Seriously, it would be a great help if everyone did this. It would give me * so* much social cachet in the circles in which I move, and everyone would be dead impressed with me if they thought that was my nickname. Can everyone * please* start addressing me by this nickname, really, please? Sincere thanks in advance ( if not, " Unfunny Cunt " 'll do. )

Glebe

Borgnine was known to be cruel to geese, and, in 1973, on the set of some disaster movie or summit, locked three geese in a wellington* for four hours.

ALLEGEDLY.

*A wellington boot. With a lock on.

St_Eddie

I absolutely will not, under any circumstance, start referring to you as 'Seduced By Ernest Borgnine' and that's that.

Sorry, Seduced By Ernest Borgnine but I'm standing firm on this matter.

BlodwynPig

Pingers

I had an idiot colleague who, in his one funny and non-despicable act in our time forced to coexist in the same building, asked his manager mid-supervision to henceforward refer to him as The African Herbsman. So I'll refer to you as The African Herbsman if you like but that's as far as I'll go.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Pingers on January 05, 2019, 06:38:00 PM
I had an idiot colleague who, in his one funny and non-despicable act in our time forced to coexist in the same building, asked his manager mid-supervision to henceforward refer to him as The African Herbsman. So I'll refer to you as The African Herbsman if you like but that's as far as I'll go.

Was he an African bloke?

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Pingers on January 05, 2019, 06:38:00 PM

Yeah, that'll do mate, That's a start. Thank you very much for compliance on your part, it really is very much appreciated. Once again thank you,  and thank you for the relative lack of cynicism in which you responded to this post. You're a gentleman, sir.

Pingers

Actually I changed my mind already. And can you call me Caprice from now on?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on January 05, 2019, 06:52:26 PM
Yeah, that'll do mate, That's a start. Thank you very much for compliance on your part, it really is very much appreciated. Once again thank you,  and thank you for the relative lack of cynicism in which you responded to this post. You're a gentleman, sir.

Toad! That's what i'm calling you now. In my waking life and in my dark dreams

Pingers

Gregory Torso

You alright there, Buggered By Borgnine?

BlodwynPig

*Squarepusher slaps cock*

St_Eddie

This thread was created in the name of love.  This thread gone done be full of hatred.

Such is life.