Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:18:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hacking group says it has 9/11 legal documents that will 'burn down deep state'

Started by biggytitbo, January 06, 2019, 01:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance My Grey Horsecock (4th Edition in Braille)

Yup:  'ang your clems.  Sweng your swangy nutsops.  Look loose, light shite an' lamps.  Align your haunches with Damp Haloumi an' dance.
19 (55.9%)
Nein:  Shüsterfore für geld ist ein cooting-edge IJ technique or Grandfather's First Packed Lunch and Urine.
1 (2.9%)
| Wanking of Thirst. (Parched.)
2 (5.9%)
  |- Pipe music  (Infernal Badadook.)
4 (11.8%)
    |-Roosevelt (Milk Teeth, Second Amendment)
1 (2.9%)
     | - nonce        x
1 (2.9%)
        | - Anus Rigs.mov
0 (0%)
Bury me in a Pam St. Clement coffin, or alongside Noel Edmonds.
2 (5.9%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a coinspiracy!!
0 (0%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a cockspiracy!!
0 (0%)
Puff the Magic Wanker Wanks Himself To Death
0 (0%)
I CHOOSE RED LEICESTER AS MY MANY SPLENDOURED THING
3 (8.8%)
SteVIe "TOAST THIS IRON ON THE FIRST MORNING SPIRE" sPaRkLe
1 (2.9%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||SHOUT||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||GOURANGA!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||ANDBEHAPPY!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

biggytitbo

QuoteThe Dark Overlord hacker group has released decryption keys for 650 documents it says are related to 9/11. Unless a ransom is paid, it threatened with more leaks that will have devastating consequences for the US 'deep state'.

The document dump is just a fraction of the 18,000 secret documents related to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks believed to have been stolen from insurers, law firms, and government agencies.
https://www.rt.com/usa/448058-dark-overlord-leaks-11-september/

All social media accounts of this group have been purged and threads removed from reddit , with only their steemit account remaining up.

The first release look like real legal documents relating to the 9/11 attacks, mainly consisting of dense legalese about liability. Nothing too interesting, but one portion of a document entitled - ' LIABILITY POTENTIAL OF AMERICAN AND UNITED AIRLINES' reads:

QuoteAviation experts agree that knowing right away that the planes had not crashed but had been commandeered might have cut precious minutes off the time it took the FAA to decide to contact the military. 6 This may have allowed the military to intervene as they did on the flight in Pennsylvania. The airlines' failure to adopt such a policies represents another possible breach of their duty to exercise reasonable care.

Its an extortion racket, they admit it themselves, so I wouldn't hold out much hope they have any real bombshells, but what they have so far suggest they do have real material. Guess if 'layer 2' has anything juicy in we'll know they really mean business.

QuoteAviation experts agree that knowing right away that the planes had not crashed but had been commandeered might have cut precious minutes off the time it took the FAA to decide to contact the military.

Monday morning quarterbacking. Nobody anticipated it because it was such an unlikely occurrence.

Captain Z

Hacked documents prove the US government covered up the truth behind the moon landings:

QuoteNASA admits the lunar module landed 20 meters away from the intended site.

biggytitbo

Quote from: bgmnts on January 06, 2019, 02:11:34 PM
I hope aliens did it. Ancient aliens from Malta.

The same group says they have UFO documents actually, plus hacked photos of celebs tits from a plastic surgery clinic.

Mister Six

Doesn't everyone know the Pennsylvania flight was shot down? Christ, I remember watching the news at the time and thinking that was what happened.

Johnny Yesno

biggytitbo

Lots of people think it was but officially it wasn't. You can only imagine the controversy and potential legal issues if they admitted to that, even from a non conspiratorial view.

This whole thing could be a big of a distraction from a potentially more significant news that something called the 'Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Inquiry' has secured an official grand jury to consider their evidence - https://www.ae911truth.org/grandjury

garnish

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 06, 2019, 02:30:19 PM

The same group says they have UFO documents actually, plus hacked photos of celebs tits from a plastic surgery clinic.

What an incongruous second half to the sentence.  If you want to talk about celeb tits, why not start a thread about it rather than pretending to casually drop it in this one.

garnish

Anyway, this all seems very Qanon only slightly more creative - feeding fish to the yammering conspiracy sealions to repeat to all and sundry, in doing so undermining journalists who are investigating actual corruption and real life conspiracies.

Paul Calf

And all in an attempt to extort money from the state.

Taxpayers' money. Our money.

These cunts aren't heroes. They're thieves.

BlodwynPig

At the very top of the pyramid, above the Rothschilds, above Soros, above Godwin, above even Beelezebub itself, sits a nameless shadowy figure who acolytes refer to only as ...Paul Calf.

Paul Calf

Paul Calf

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 06, 2019, 01:56:12 PM
...I wouldn't hold out much hope they have any real bombshells, but what they have so far suggest they do have real material...

EquivoKate!

BlodwynPig

touchingcloth

Quote from: Konki on January 06, 2019, 04:26:27 PM

So on the 9th of November, two of those are going to burn down each other's deep states? Or all three?

I'll wait til it's on Netflix.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 06, 2019, 04:38:34 PM
So on the 9th of November, two of those are going to burn down each other's deep states? Or all three?

I'll wait til it's on Netflix.

Didn't you learn the famous rhyme at school!?!?

"Remember remember the ninth of November, Constable, Brennan and Spike"

Poor education.

touchingcloth

I honestly don't know who those people are, or even whether they're same people in the picture they're leaning on, a tribute act of those people or vice versa.

jobotic

Whatever this is its a lot more convincing than Aaron Banks having Russian backing or Seaborne being in any way dodgy.

mothman

So if it was shot down, does that mean the whole "United 93" narrative whereby the passengers tried (and failed) to seize back control of the aircraft is false? Or that they did try but failed, or were shot down before they succeeded, or - worse of all - they succeeded but were shot down before they could let the authorities know? Because this last feels like the kind of horrific tragic mistake that would lead them to try to cover the whole thing up.

Because, I mean, how bad would it have gotten politically if it had been admitted right from the start that the fourth plane was shot down? In hindsight, it feels like it woudn't be that bad because of course now we know the full extent of the carnage and loss of life; but when U93 went down, it was only four minutes after the collapse of the first (South) tower of the WTC (which itself happened two minutes after the passengers on U93 started their attempt), so any order to shoot it down would have had to predate the knowledge that one or both towers were going to collapse, killing hundreds more than had already been killed.

biggytitbo

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 06, 2019, 04:48:26 PM
I honestly don't know who those people are, or even whether they're same people in the picture they're leaning on, a tribute act of those people or vice versa.

The middle one is Ant and Dec surely.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: mothman on January 06, 2019, 05:12:13 PMor - worse of all - they succeeded but were shot down before they could let the authorities know?
The consolation there is that even if they had bounced off the hijackers and got word out, they all would have died anyways from trying to land the plane (assuming the pilots had been murdered by that point and there was no-one else with the skills on board).

mothman

You never know, somebody onboard might have seen Executive Decision and had a couple of flying lessons and might have thought it worth a punt.