Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 02:22:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hacking group says it has 9/11 legal documents that will 'burn down deep state'

Started by biggytitbo, January 06, 2019, 01:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance My Grey Horsecock (4th Edition in Braille)

Yup:  'ang your clems.  Sweng your swangy nutsops.  Look loose, light shite an' lamps.  Align your haunches with Damp Haloumi an' dance.
19 (55.9%)
Nein:  Shüsterfore für geld ist ein cooting-edge IJ technique or Grandfather's First Packed Lunch and Urine.
1 (2.9%)
| Wanking of Thirst. (Parched.)
2 (5.9%)
  |- Pipe music  (Infernal Badadook.)
4 (11.8%)
    |-Roosevelt (Milk Teeth, Second Amendment)
1 (2.9%)
     | - nonce        x
1 (2.9%)
        | - Anus Rigs.mov
0 (0%)
Bury me in a Pam St. Clement coffin, or alongside Noel Edmonds.
2 (5.9%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a coinspiracy!!
0 (0%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a cockspiracy!!
0 (0%)
Puff the Magic Wanker Wanks Himself To Death
0 (0%)
I CHOOSE RED LEICESTER AS MY MANY SPLENDOURED THING
3 (8.8%)
SteVIe "TOAST THIS IRON ON THE FIRST MORNING SPIRE" sPaRkLe
1 (2.9%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||SHOUT||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||GOURANGA!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||ANDBEHAPPY!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Cuellar

If the earth was round, why am I sexually excited by watching people eat crisps?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Soup Dogg on January 07, 2019, 01:24:20 PM
So which is it? A well kept secret or something everyone knows about? Have I missed the whistleblowers, spies, moles and traitors?

Well in terms of 9/11, there are loads of whistleblowrers, e.g. https://www.corbettreport.com/meet-the-911-whistleblowers/

There almost always are people who talk, there's dozens of them in the JFK case, but they are usually either ridiculed or ignored.

Shit Good Nose

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 07, 2019, 02:15:59 PM
There almost always are people who talk, there's dozens of them in the JFK case, but they are usually either ridiculed or ignored.

Yeah, because they're usually people like Jim Garrison, who was a paranoid heavy drinker given to fantastical flights of fancy, and Jim Marrs, who believed in aliens, vampires and ghosts.  HE BELIEVED IN VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gabrielconroy

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 06, 2019, 02:30:19 PM

The same group says they have UFO documents actually, plus hacked photos of celebs tits from a plastic surgery clinic.

celebtitties

biggytitbo

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on January 07, 2019, 02:34:47 PM
Yeah, because they're usually people like Jim Garrison, who was a paranoid heavy drinker given to fantastical flights of fancy, and Jim Marrs, who believed in aliens, vampires and ghosts.  HE BELIEVED IN VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neither of those no, as they weren't involved beforehand. I'm talking about people like CIA accountant James Wilcott, Antonio Veciana or Richard Case Nagell, to name just 3.

Cuellar

It's all the same as the TRUMP WILL DEFINITELY BE IMPEACHED AFTER THIS BOMBSHELL REVELATION

What would they have to contain to definitely definitely 'burn down' the 'deep state' (whoever that is)?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Cuellar on January 07, 2019, 03:13:17 PM
It's all the same as the TRUMP WILL DEFINITELY BE IMPEACHED AFTER THIS BOMBSHELL REVELATION

What would they have to contain to definitely definitely 'burn down' the 'deep state' (whoever that is)?

Special matches?

bgmnts

Quote from: Shit Good Nose on January 07, 2019, 01:43:15 PM
shit left over from the Apollo missions.

I'd love to be able to have a shit on the moon.

I hope Richard Branson is reading.

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 06, 2019, 08:57:26 PM
Doesn't it depend on the source of light? If the source is artificial the shadows will fan out in a straight line from it, if the source of light is the sun the shadows will effectively be parallel apart from the effects of perspective. The only source of light on the moon is the sun, so how do you explain this?

Here's a scene I just knocked up in two minutes in Unreal Engine to show exactly how this can happen.

One directional light (the sun) with the slanting pole in nearly the same direction as the light direction. That's all there is to it. The other shadows which appear not to be exactly parallel look like that just because of perspective effects.  If you view them top down they are completely parallel.

Which just goes to show the danger of trusting one's intuitions, particularly when combined with conspiracy theory shite.

biggytitbo

It's a directional light so its position doesn't matter - it's modelled as effectively being an "infinite" distance away, such that all the rays it emits are parallel, like the sun. What matters is the angle of the rays it casts. If you imagine looking from the base of the pole along its length, the "sun" would be just a little way to the right.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

If your bum was exposed to the vacuum of space, you'd poo yourself involuntarily.

If they wanted to be all secretive about faking the moon landing, why would they do an apparently incompetent job of lighting the scene?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Darles Chickens on January 07, 2019, 04:19:05 PM
It's a directional light so its position doesn't matter - it's modelled as effectively being an "infinite" distance away, such that all the rays it emits are parallel, like the sun. What matters is the angle of the rays it casts. If you imagine looking from the base of the pole along its length, the "sun" would be just a little way to the right.

A likely story, I'm going to try it myself without any cheat codes.

im barry bethel

Mister Six

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 06, 2019, 07:48:32 PM
The Manhatten project involved 130,000 people and they kept that secret. 10,000 people worked at Bletchley Park and they all kept it secret until the 1970s. How many people did it involve to infiltrate, help or initiate the 9/11 plot and how would anyone find out now the hijackers are all dead?

The Manhattan Project was conducted at military installations in remote areas. It didn't involve drilling into supporting structures in a massive building in one of the most densely populated cities in America, lacing said structures with pounds and pounds of explosives, rigging up a remote detonator, and hoping somehow nobody notices.

It also had a purpose, unlike knocking down the towers, when one plane crash would have been reason enough to wage war on the Middle East.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Mister Six on January 07, 2019, 04:46:26 PM
The Manhattan Project was conducted at military installations in remote areas. It didn't involve drilling into supporting structures in a massive building in one of the most densely populated cities in America, lacing said structures with pounds and pounds of explosives, rigging up a remote detonator, and hoping somehow nobody notices.

It also had a purpose, unlike knocking down the towers, when one plane crash would have been reason enough to wage war on the Middle East.

You're talking about a very specific theory about the towers been rigged with explosives - which has a specific objection that's nothing do with 'somebody would have talked'. And that's not the only theory about what happened.

PlanktonSideburns

Benevolent Despot

Quote from: Mister Six on January 07, 2019, 04:46:26 PM

Also I doubt all 130,000 people working on the project knew it was for creating an atomic bomb. Most wouldn't even know what one was since it didn't exist. The scaffolder was probably not too clued up on atomic science.

manticore

Biggy likes to to entertain and indulge some off-centre ideas for his own entertainment, a bit like the Fortean approach taken a bit further. It's a fun thing some people to do, to believe and not believe at the same time. I seriously doubt his intellectual commitment to the idea that the moon landings weren't real for example.

Soup Dogg

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 07, 2019, 02:15:59 PM

Well in terms of 9/11, there are loads of whistleblowrers, e.g. https://www.corbettreport.com/meet-the-911-whistleblowers/

No-one in that link is a whiatleblower to the effect of 9/11 was an inside job though. You have an eyewitness who contradicts the commission's findings, someone who raises the issue around how the attackera got their visas, and a smoking gun that the commission was a bit shit and the pentagon intransigent. I fail to see how any of that amounts to an adequate response to the point that the job would have needed thousands of willing conspirators, none of whom have since come forward.

Mister Six

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 07, 2019, 04:53:39 PM

You're talking about a very specific theory about the towers been rigged with explosives - which has a specific objection that's nothing do with 'somebody would have talked'. And that's not the only theory about what happened.

Since Shit Good Nose was replying to my earlier comment then yes, it does. Black Ops teams can't just turn up in the WTC with drills and explosives. It would require coordination with civilians at some level... Which again increases the chances of someone talking about it.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Benevolent Despot on January 07, 2019, 04:58:00 PM
Also I doubt all 130,000 people working on the project knew it was for creating an atomic bomb. Most wouldn't even know what one was since it didn't exist. The scaffolder was probably not too clued up on atomic science.

Yes, somebody would have talked is not a great argument because -
a) compartmentism b) in intelligence and military hierarchies, secrecy is a norm c) people do talk

biggytitbo

Quote from: Mister Six on January 07, 2019, 04:59:35 PM
Since Shit Good Nose was replying to my earlier comment then yes, it does. Black Ops teams can't just turn up in the WTC with drills and explosives. It would require coordination with civilians at some level... Which again increases the chances of someone talking about it.

I agree with you, but the objection isn't because someone participating would have talked, although it's possible.

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 07, 2019, 04:37:33 PM

A likely story, I'm going to try it myself without any cheat codes.

Here's another view which hopefully makes the whole thing seem more intuitive.  The sun is directly behind the viewer in this one.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2n1ggf6.gif (8Mb animated GIF)

When the pole and its shadow coincide in that animation, it becomes more obvious how the shadow would be projected onto the floor like that, from the sun's POV.

Back to the discussion at hand, there's definitely some very fishy things about 9/11 and I certainly believe there's more to it than the official report lets on. However I can't really buy the idea of the coordinated silence of a huge number of people who did it as an inside job. Though at least we're not postulating that the planes were holograms, as I've heard some people earnestly argue.

Soup Dogg

Also the manhattan project wasn't that great a secret - the russian's knew for one. And there's the question of motivation - beating the nazis and ensuring the survival of your country is more likely to motivate more people than killing thousands of your compatriots as a pretext for doing a war.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Soup Dogg on January 07, 2019, 04:59:30 PM
No-one in that link is a whiatleblower to the effect of 9/11 was an inside job though. You have an eyewitness who contradicts the commission's findings, someone who raises the issue around how the attackera got their visas, and a smoking gun that the commission was a bit shit and the pentagon intransigent. I fail to see how any of that amounts to an adequate response to the point that the job would have needed thousands of willing conspirators, none of whom have since come forward.

The number of people directly involved could fit in a mini van. Theyre not going to talk.

The amount of people who werent involved but stumbled across some part of the conspiracy, before it happened, is quite high and some of them have talked. I'm not that up on 9/11 but I know there's shitload of the latter category in the JFK case.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Soup Dogg on January 07, 2019, 05:09:46 PM
Also the manhattan project wasn't that great a secret - the russian's knew for one. And there's the question of motivation - beating the nazis and ensuring the survival of your country is more likely to motivate more people than killing thousands of your compatriots as a pretext for doing a war.

They didn't say anything though did they. I imagine lots of government's know each others secrets without saying anything. Blabbing in the playground isn't the style of the major players on the international scene, especially when their secrets can become yours.