Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:36:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hacking group says it has 9/11 legal documents that will 'burn down deep state'

Started by biggytitbo, January 06, 2019, 01:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance My Grey Horsecock (4th Edition in Braille)

Yup:  'ang your clems.  Sweng your swangy nutsops.  Look loose, light shite an' lamps.  Align your haunches with Damp Haloumi an' dance.
19 (55.9%)
Nein:  Shüsterfore für geld ist ein cooting-edge IJ technique or Grandfather's First Packed Lunch and Urine.
1 (2.9%)
| Wanking of Thirst. (Parched.)
2 (5.9%)
  |- Pipe music  (Infernal Badadook.)
4 (11.8%)
    |-Roosevelt (Milk Teeth, Second Amendment)
1 (2.9%)
     | - nonce        x
1 (2.9%)
        | - Anus Rigs.mov
0 (0%)
Bury me in a Pam St. Clement coffin, or alongside Noel Edmonds.
2 (5.9%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a coinspiracy!!
0 (0%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a cockspiracy!!
0 (0%)
Puff the Magic Wanker Wanks Himself To Death
0 (0%)
I CHOOSE RED LEICESTER AS MY MANY SPLENDOURED THING
3 (8.8%)
SteVIe "TOAST THIS IRON ON THE FIRST MORNING SPIRE" sPaRkLe
1 (2.9%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||SHOUT||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||GOURANGA!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||ANDBEHAPPY!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Johnny Yesno

Despite the original premise, this really has turned out to be a top notch thread.

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on January 12, 2019, 03:07:02 PM
I did not know that.  Tefal are great though, you have to get their top end stuff, the cheapy range is absolute shite. 

It'll do for cladding though

SATIRES

garnish

Quote from: phantom_power on January 12, 2019, 01:53:34 PM
NASA TOP BRASS: Phew we got away with that moon landing faking stuff. It was a bit touch and go there when we fucked up the flag and shadows a bit but I don't think anyone who matters noticed. Best do it five more times then just to be sure

Look it's perfectly logical: obviously the first moon landing was fake, but the subsequent ones were real, and then they haven't been back since the 1970s because they didn't go there on the first trip.

Crisps?

Quote from: phantom_power on January 12, 2019, 12:29:35 PM
Obviously governments always do what they say they will and can be trusted implicitly in this regard

Well not all governments can be as honest as the Nixon administration, can they.

QuoteAnd my second part may not have had a question but there was a point to be spoken to. Is evidence of moon landings/faking and refutation of existing evidence more important in determining what happened than some vague idea of "why haven't they been back since?"

If you believe the Moon landings were faked then what's to discuss? The images and videos are faked, whether they look right or not. If you believe the Moon landings happened you'll explain away anything to retain that position, including evidence that matters, such as no country in the world being able to do even once what one single legendarily corrupt and dishonest administration supposedly managed to pull off every six months, half a century ago.

Quote from: Replies From View on January 12, 2019, 12:45:34 PM
When moon-truthing first came about, a big part of their argument was that there were no missions to the moon after Apollo 11 that involved landing humans on it.  They thought NASA had faked this one thing, got away with it, and not gone back because to do so would risk further scrutiny and they'd be caught out.

Can you link to an example of this? It seems strange that someone could have any opinion on the Moon landings while being unaware there were Moon landings.

jobotic

If they faked it but it's suspicious because they haven't bothered to go " back" again why don't they just fake another one? I mean it's obviously pretty simple to do.

Replies From View

Quote from: Crisps? on January 12, 2019, 03:32:55 PM
Can you link to an example of this? It seems strange that someone could have any opinion on the Moon landings while being unaware there were Moon landings.

I don't understand your misreading.

garnish

Quote from: Replies From View on January 12, 2019, 03:39:53 PM

He wants examples of people saying the first moon landing was fake but not the subsequent ones in the 70s.

Crisps?

Quote from: jobotic on January 12, 2019, 03:39:15 PM
If they faked it but it's suspicious because they haven't bothered to go " back" again why don't they just fake another one? I mean it's obviously pretty simple to do.

Despite massive advances in technology in the past 50 years (in every realm except landing men on the Moon), allowing for better fakery and polystyrene rocks, we're no longer recording or viewing on what internet wags might call a potato. We'd also expect it to be live streamed 24/7, so there's far more chance of being busted now than there was then, when Reddit didn't exist and nobody was looking for the wires anyway.

Quote from: Replies From View on January 12, 2019, 03:39:53 PM

I mean if you've heard of the Moon landings, as you must to believe they didn't happen, why would you be unaware there was more than one?

Quote from: garnish on January 12, 2019, 04:14:13 PM
He wants examples of people saying the first moon landing was fake but not the subsequent ones in the 70s.

No, I've heard of people who think that before. RFV is talking about people who don't even know the landings after Apollo 11 even happened.

Replies From View

Quote from: Crisps? on January 12, 2019, 04:20:11 PM
I mean if you've heard of the Moon landings, as you must to believe they didn't happen, why would you be unaware there was more than one?

Because moon-truthers are fucking idiots.

Replies From View

Quote from: Crisps? on January 12, 2019, 04:20:11 PM
there's far more chance of being busted now than there was then, when Reddit didn't exist and nobody was looking for the wires anyway.

Thankfully reddit exists now with its crackteam of supersleuths to bust all those moon myths yeah?

Cool man, dig it.  Wicked like.

phantom_power

If you believe the Moon landings were faked then what's to discuss? The images and videos are faked, whether they look right or not. If you believe the Moon landings happened you'll explain away anything to retain that position, including evidence that matters, such as no country in the world being able to do even once what one single legendarily corrupt and dishonest administration supposedly managed to pull off every six months, half a century ago.

Is this a bit or are you really this obtuse? There is more evidence than just photos and video of the actual event. I don't "believe" anything as a starting point. I come from a point of neutrality and then weigh up the various bits of evidence and argument from either side to determine which is the most plausible. It's pretty basic stuff. I am not an ideologue so devoted to one "truth" that no evidence will convince me otherwise. That is the MO of the truther.

And the fact that no-one has done something since is not "evidence". You remind of that bloke who came hear asking about proof that the earth is round. Was that you or do you share the same unshakeable aversion to logic and reason?

steve98

The gravity on the moon is a fifth of the earth's. This means that the stool shearing-off length (The maximum length at which a stool will break off under its own weight) is 5x greater on the moon. So if you can manage a good 10 inch shit on earth, you could achieve over four feet on the moon. So why are there no (fun)pics of them doin' huge shits? Prudishness? Nah, don't think so.

Soup Dogg

Crisps pal, you are the idiot's idiot. The Marcelo Bielsa of fallacy, the Bonnie Prince Billy of ignoring the obvious, the Nabokov of unearned confidence in dumb fuck opinions.

garnish

Quote from: Soup Dogg on January 12, 2019, 04:36:52 PM
Crisps pal, you are the idiot's idiot. The Marcelo Bielsa of fallacy, the Bonnie Prince Billy of ignoring the obvious, the Nabokov of unearned confidence in dumb fuck opinions.

Nice ad hominem but I'll stick to facts and reason thanks.

Crisps?

Quote from: Replies From View on January 12, 2019, 04:21:22 PM
Because moon-truthers are fucking idiots.

So you're saying you don't have any links to the imaginary people you keep making up posts about who are aware of the Moon landings but don't know the Moon landings happened?

Quote from: Replies From View on January 12, 2019, 04:24:15 PM
Thankfully reddit exists now with its crackteam of supersleuths to bust all those moon myths yeah?

Cool man, dig it.  Wicked like.

Hahaha. WTF.

monolith

Having read the thread back, I feel like an idiot. It's obviously a bit. He's wound people up with mind-numbing stupidity and we have taken the bait.

Well played, Crisps?. Well played.

mothman

If you believe the Moon landings were faked then what's to discuss? The images and videos are faked, whether they look right or not. If you believe the Moon landings happened you'll explain away anything to retain that position

If you believe the Moon landings were real then what's to discuss? The images and videos are real, whether they look right or not. If you don't believe the Moon landings happened you'll explain away anything to retain that position.

Replies From View

Quote from: Crisps? on January 12, 2019, 04:44:12 PM
So you're saying you don't have any links to the imaginary people you keep making up posts about who are aware of the Moon landings but don't know the Moon landings happened?

The earliest conversations I was having with moon-truth idiots was in the early 90s, barely 20 years after the manned moon missions ended.  At that time, the argument "they never went back ahh" was in abundance and it had nothing to do with the fact that an entire two decades had passed since those missions, it was because moon truthers never listen or think and they believe stupid things.  They believed Apollo 11 was the only manned mission to the moon.  That's what "they never went back ahh" means, and it is a phrase you are parroting now without knowing why you say it.

There are no links to these life experiences online because not everything in the world happens via reddit, and some experiences even predate the internet, if you can stretch your imagination to such a thing.

Crisps?

So these Moon truthers you spoke to said "they never went back ahh" rather than, say, "they never went there at all ahh"? Does this apparent anomaly have any connection with you completely making all of this up?

garnish

How convenient there is no proof of these conversations, another ad hominem and you are both guilty of the Dutchman's fallacy.

chveik

I did not know that.  Tefal are great though, you have to get their top end stuff, the cheapy range is absolute shite. 

We test them to destruction at work and those pricey weighty ones, can't remember the particular model name, outlast all comers by a million miles.  I would not lie to you about something so important.

apparently they're carcinogenic though :(

Replies From View

I love the fact that the ordinary process of not audio recording all my conversations in 1992 is now part of some kind of suspicious conspiracy.

Replies From View

Quote from: Crisps? on January 12, 2019, 05:07:02 PM
So these Moon truthers you spoke to said "they never went back ahh" rather than, say, "they never went there at all ahh"? Does this apparent anomaly have any connection with you completely making all of this up?

Can anyone translate this?

garnish

Your logical fallacy is the called the audiophile's despair.  This is like the shipbuilder's lament where instead of logically responding to FACTS you set fire to a shipping port.

Blumf

Every time you tell a truth, a bit of the deep state burns down (this might not be true).

That lie just provided the funds for the Integrity Initiative's new Washing DC office.

I got some Tefal frying pans with the red heat sensitive dot on 'em. Doing quiet nicely, unlike the Le Creuset ("the the Cueuset"?) pan that bunt up after a couple of uses.

Replies From View

Quote from: garnish on January 12, 2019, 05:18:25 PM
Your logical fallacy is the called the audiophile's despair.  This is like the shipbuilder's lament where instead of logically responding to FACTS you set fire to a shipping port.

What FACTS of the moon-truthers am I responding to, exactly?

I am simply providing some background to the nonsense that we "obviously" never went to the moon in the first place because "we never went back ahh".  Background to that idiotic refrain from my own subjective experience.

I never claimed to be "responding to FACTS" because of course you haven't given any.

Replies From View

Quote from: Crisps? on January 12, 2019, 05:27:35 PM
Is a Moon truther someone who believes NASA went to the Moon?

Still not understanding why you are asking me this.

Could somebody else translate please?  If it matters.

mothman

Quote from: monolith on January 12, 2019, 04:48:15 PM
Having read the thread back, I feel like an idiot. It's obviously a bit. He's wound people up with mind-numbing stupidity and we have taken the bait.

Well played, Crisps?. Well played.

I don't think any of us post here under the illusion we're changing the world. So if your thesis is that Crispy is presenting straw man arguments to deliberately waste our time, I submit to you that it's his own time he's wasting, equally.