Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:25:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hacking group says it has 9/11 legal documents that will 'burn down deep state'

Started by biggytitbo, January 06, 2019, 01:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance My Grey Horsecock (4th Edition in Braille)

Yup:  'ang your clems.  Sweng your swangy nutsops.  Look loose, light shite an' lamps.  Align your haunches with Damp Haloumi an' dance.
19 (55.9%)
Nein:  Shüsterfore für geld ist ein cooting-edge IJ technique or Grandfather's First Packed Lunch and Urine.
1 (2.9%)
| Wanking of Thirst. (Parched.)
2 (5.9%)
  |- Pipe music  (Infernal Badadook.)
4 (11.8%)
    |-Roosevelt (Milk Teeth, Second Amendment)
1 (2.9%)
     | - nonce        x
1 (2.9%)
        | - Anus Rigs.mov
0 (0%)
Bury me in a Pam St. Clement coffin, or alongside Noel Edmonds.
2 (5.9%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a coinspiracy!!
0 (0%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a cockspiracy!!
0 (0%)
Puff the Magic Wanker Wanks Himself To Death
0 (0%)
I CHOOSE RED LEICESTER AS MY MANY SPLENDOURED THING
3 (8.8%)
SteVIe "TOAST THIS IRON ON THE FIRST MORNING SPIRE" sPaRkLe
1 (2.9%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||SHOUT||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||GOURANGA!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||ANDBEHAPPY!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: buzby on January 12, 2019, 11:28:14 PM
No. That's pretty much the point. They implemented a cheap quick fix without taking into consideration the knock on effects it may have. Their test cases for the auto stability system obviously never took into account the possibility of a faulty sensor providing invalid data, and even though the main air data system software on both computers cross checks each others sensor values, the auto stability system didn't cross check the value from it's own angle of attack sensor with the value from the other computer and turn itself off if they varied too much.

Perhaps it's easy to say from the position of someone hearing about this after the fact, but that seems really obvious. I hope they end up getting the pants sued off them by the next of kin of the passengers too.

MojoJojo

Perhaps a more straightforward example of reuse causing disaster is the Ariane 5 explosion. They reused the software from the Ariane 4 and didn't test it as thoroughly as it was a proved system. Unfortunately the software had a bug when the horizontal speed went above a certain value. This never happened to Ariane 4,but 5 had a different flight profile...

Mark Steels Stockbroker

I think the detail everyone seems to miss is that Thomas Mair, the man who killed Jo Cox MP, had a copy of Case Closed alongside his Nazi books.

Case Closed. The book about the JFK assassination that argues "actually the Warren Commission got it right, it was Oswald on his own." The anti-conspiracy theory theory.

Psychotic loons will find their own way. They don't need conspiracy theories to inspire them, the myth of the lone individual changing history is more inspirational.

Anyway, at least I spotted it and all you sheeple didn't.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Quote from: garnish on January 13, 2019, 02:18:15 AM
Ah so we have moved from 'of course the moon landings happened' to 'well what does it matter if they were faked'.
Well... what does it matter? I genuinely don't get it.
Even though they're far more outlandish, I can understand why Roswell, David Icke's lizard people, or the flat earth idea would frenzy their proponents so much. If they were true, any one of those would have huge implications for how we view our place in the universe and whatnot. What would proof of moon fakery change?

Johnny Yesno

If you think that the moon nonsense is crazy, try this one: Australia is fake.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/latest-outrageous-flat-earth-theory-12472190

I know, I know, it's a Faceache rant, and it's probably gone viral because people are astonished at how crazy it is rather than because they believe it. Still, it puts paid to the idea of some sort of evolutionary approach to policy-making with the strongest ideas floating to the top, doesn't it?

Blumf

St_Eddie

Quote from: Blumf on January 13, 2019, 03:09:30 PM
Next people will be claiming that Smurfs don't lay eggs!

Judging by the infestation of gelatinous Smurf eggs that I found secreted behind my fridge freezer, they definitely do.

Mr_Simnock

QuoteWell... what does it matter? I genuinely don't get it.

that really shouldn't need explaining to you

Replies From View

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on January 13, 2019, 11:05:22 PM
that really shouldn't need explaining to you

How many people here really believe that the moon landings were faked?  This is getting silly.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Mark Steels Stockbroker on January 13, 2019, 01:25:13 PM
I think the detail everyone seems to miss is that Thomas Mair, the man who killed Jo Cox MP, had a copy of Case Closed alongside his Nazi books.

Case Closed. The book about the JFK assassination that argues "actually the Warren Commission got it right, it was Oswald on his own." The anti-conspiracy theory theory.

Psychotic loons will find their own way. They don't need conspiracy theories to inspire them, the myth of the lone individual changing history is more inspirational.

Anyway, at least I spotted it and all you sheeple didn't.

Richard D Hall's film about Mair is quite interesting. He speculates he wasn't the man who commited the murder because the person on CCTV is wearing a white baseball cap but the man captured by police is wearing a black cap. I think it more likely Mair simply changed hats, but some of the other stuff Hall mentions is harder to explain. I think what he's uncovered is probably that the police were already aware of Mair, who had no criminal history, beforehand, and have covered this up.