Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,476
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:05:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hacking group says it has 9/11 legal documents that will 'burn down deep state'

Started by biggytitbo, January 06, 2019, 01:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance My Grey Horsecock (4th Edition in Braille)

Yup:  'ang your clems.  Sweng your swangy nutsops.  Look loose, light shite an' lamps.  Align your haunches with Damp Haloumi an' dance.
19 (55.9%)
Nein:  Shüsterfore für geld ist ein cooting-edge IJ technique or Grandfather's First Packed Lunch and Urine.
1 (2.9%)
| Wanking of Thirst. (Parched.)
2 (5.9%)
  |- Pipe music  (Infernal Badadook.)
4 (11.8%)
    |-Roosevelt (Milk Teeth, Second Amendment)
1 (2.9%)
     | - nonce        x
1 (2.9%)
        | - Anus Rigs.mov
0 (0%)
Bury me in a Pam St. Clement coffin, or alongside Noel Edmonds.
2 (5.9%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a coinspiracy!!
0 (0%)
The only conspiracy I'm interested in is a cockspiracy!!
0 (0%)
Puff the Magic Wanker Wanks Himself To Death
0 (0%)
I CHOOSE RED LEICESTER AS MY MANY SPLENDOURED THING
3 (8.8%)
SteVIe "TOAST THIS IRON ON THE FIRST MORNING SPIRE" sPaRkLe
1 (2.9%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||SHOUT||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||GOURANGA!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||::::||||||ANDBEHAPPY!||||||||::::||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

buzby

Quote from: Thomas on January 06, 2019, 09:00:19 PM
All the shadows are consistently falling back and to the left.
Just like JFK's head when he was shot from the grassy knoll! - they can't resist leaving a few clues!

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 06, 2019, 10:26:31 PM
It's all explained thoroughly here - http://www.whale.to/b/moon_h.html.

i'm not reading all that quack shit, just give me the rundown on the shadows thing. how am i wrong about the picture Biggy posted. in your own words

touchingcloth

This explains it a bit more succinctly than the last one - http://timecube.2enp.com. In short, you're failing to factor in all of the variables around the different magnetic field and the effects of relativity due to the earth's gravity well.

not nearly succinctly enough, and come on, that doesn't disprove anything I've said

let's put it really simply: how should the picture look

touchingcloth

The most pertinent bit is that for as long as you dumbass, educated brilliant and boring bastards IGNORE Cubic Creation, your sons and daughters deserve to die and be maimed in foreign lands - while kissing innocent women and children. Keep ignoring me you boring asses and observe the slaughter of your children protecting the oil barons ripping off their families back home. The enemy is back home, not in foreign lands. Ignore me & keep counting the dead sons. This means the shadows should be either different or the same.

mothman

Timecube?! You're trying to explain the moon landings using Timecube?!

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 06, 2019, 10:46:31 PM
The most pertinent bit is that for as long as you dumbass, educated brilliant and boring bastards IGNORE Cubic Creation, your sons and daughters deserve to die and be maimed in foreign lands - while kissing innocent women and children. Keep ignoring me you boring asses and observe the slaughter of your children protecting the oil barons ripping off their families back home. The enemy is back home, not in foreign lands. Ignore me & keep counting the dead sons. This means the shadows should be either different or the same.

thank you, this is the shit i wanted

touchingcloth

Quote from: mothman on January 06, 2019, 10:47:20 PM
Timecube?! You're trying to explain the moon landings using Timecube?!

No, it's pretty much irrelevant to the moon landings. I was using it to explain how shadows behave outside of our own earthly plane.

mothman

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 06, 2019, 09:38:22 PM
So all the shadows in the picture are parallel?

Yes.

Same shadows, different viewpoint:

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Thomas on January 06, 2019, 08:41:38 PM
A common trick of photography, perspective, and uneven surfaces. Some railings, presumably not faked in a studio:

On the other hand, I'm now terrified about what the Sorosian Agenda is doing to our stock photographs. Did men actually even visit that fence?

BritishHobo

St_Eddie

Captain Z

Seriously, a child of 7 could understand that moon shadow picture. There's nothing remotely unusual about it.

Paul Calf

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 06, 2019, 10:46:31 PM

Excellent work.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Captain Z on January 07, 2019, 01:15:42 AM
Seriously, a child of 7 could understand that moon shadow picture. There's nothing remotely unusual about it.

Go get a child if 7 then, we might get somewhere.

The Culture Bunker

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 06, 2019, 11:58:22 PM
Pfft!  The Krypton Factor was an inside job.  Everybody knows that!
You question the integrity of Gordon Burns? How dare you, Sir!

jobotic

I've asked my seven year old son and he couldn't explain it.

Mind you he won't stop going on about the remain leaflet. In Russian.

Johnny Yesno

BlodwynPig

I reckon the Earth landings were all faked by demented chimpanzee illuminati

St_Eddie

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 07, 2019, 10:04:49 AM
I reckon the Earth landings were all faked by demented chimpanzee illuminati

The Demented Chimpanzee Illuminati Party has already gone on record to deny this theory and their very own existence.  They referred to the conspiracy theorist lot as "bananas".

Soup Dogg

This is stupid shit for fucking idiots and you should all be ashamed.

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 06, 2019, 07:48:32 PM

The Manhatten project involved 130,000 people and they kept that secret.

Yes, which is why nobody's ever heard of it.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Soup Dogg on January 07, 2019, 12:48:29 PM
This is stupid shit for fucking idiots and you should all be ashamed.

Yes, which is why nobody's ever heard of it.

They kind of gave it way when they dropped it.

Conversely - 'but surely a secret that big couldnt be kept all these years'. Exactly, and that's why literally nobody thinks 9/11 was remotely dodgy.

Soup Dogg

So which is it? A well kept secret or something everyone knows about? Have I missed the whistleblowers, spies, moles and traitors?

St_Eddie

Quote from: biggytitbo on January 07, 2019, 01:04:46 PM...Conversely - 'but surely a secret that big couldnt be kept all these years'. Exactly, and that's why literally nobody thinks 9/11 was remotely dodgy.

...The Earth is flat - 'but surely a secret that big couldnt be kept all these years'. Exactly, and that's why literally nobody thinks the concept of a spherical Earth is remotely dodgy.

See how that argument holds about as much water as a flat Earth would?

Shit Good Nose

The only thing dodgy about 9/11 was the abysmal way in which the US government/intelligence dropped the ball a number of times when they had all the signs pretty much in front of them in order to prevent it.  But even then, as some independent commentators over the years have noted, that's only in hindsight after the event.  And, funny thing about hindsight, it's always 100% perfect.  Foresight rarely is.

As for the moon landings - you can see tracks made by the lunar rovers on Google moon.  Within the next few years the satellite pictures will be high quality enough that we'll be able to zoom in and see all the shit left over from the Apollo missions.

"Oh, a 'few years' eh?  Just enough time for the US government to shoot some equipment into space and make sure it gets there in time!" - oh, fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: St_Eddie on January 07, 2019, 01:30:38 PM
See how that argument holds about as much water as a flat Earth would?

...wh...what...you mean the earth isn't flat!?!?!??!?!

Blumf