Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:24:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Times you have experienced injustice

Started by madhair60, January 07, 2019, 02:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

And now, the flip side. Post about times you or others have been wronged and it simply wasn't made right, or was made worse.

I expect this hit thirty pages, minimum.

Paul Calf

[tag]Steven McCombe shimmies into thread[/tag]

Ferris

Sebastian Cobb

Pingers

People say "No justice, no peace!", but what about Justices of the Peace?

St_Eddie

Oh, let me count the ways...

Two.  Two times.

Twed

Dex Sawash

Got speeding ticket in mall parking lot for "estimated speed in excess of 100mph".
In court, the judge dismissed the charges due to mall parking lot not being annexed as a city street. I deserved some sort of punishment.

Lemming

University exam hall. Dead silent. Repositioned myself on the chair to attain superior comfort. Chair leg scrapes against wooden floor, making 1000-decibel fart sound. People laugh and glance over, thinking I'd farted so hard that I'd virtually shit myself. I did not, it was the chair, but I couldn't say shit without getting disqualified from the exam. Only other way out would be to replicate the sound again to prove it was the chair, but I assumed that would also get me thrown out. The injustice burns to this day, I haven't really slept properly since. Too angry. I should have just spoken up, I didn't even want the fucking degree.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Lemming on January 07, 2019, 11:00:21 PM
University exam hall. Dead silent. Repositioned myself on the chair to attain superior comfort. Chair leg scrapes against wooden floor, making 1000-decibel fart sound. People laugh and glance over, thinking I'd farted so hard that I'd virtually shit myself. I did not, it was the chair, but I couldn't say shit without getting disqualified from the exam. Only other way out would be to replicate the sound again to prove it was the chair, but I assumed that would also get me thrown out. The injustice burns to this day, I haven't really slept properly since. Too angry. I should have just spoken up, I didn't even want the fucking degree.

At that point I think that you may as well have just gone ahead and filled your pants.  They thought that you had anyway, so what harm could it have done to have unloaded and basked in the lovely warm sensation of your lumpy trousers and taken in that sweet aroma of the previous night's casserole.  Wasted opportunity, to be honest.

Depressed Beyond Tables

The injustice burns to this day, I haven't really slept properly since.

Try putting the toilet roll in the fridge.

Jockice

The time I literally slightly scraped another car at some traffic lights, no damage done to either vehicle and then heard the two twats in the other car were claiming for non-existent injuries.  I told my insurers I'd be prepared to give evidence in court but they said if someone claimed they'd usually pay up just because it was easier.

I've been in much worse crashes that haven't been my fault - in fact in one of these my car was written off and just to make it worse the other driver tried to blame me, which meant that the case wasn't sorted out in my favour for well over a year - but I still don't think I'd be able to live with myself if i'd made a fake injury claim.

I hope Muhammad and his equally dishonest mate really get injured someday and don't make any money out of it. Lying cunts.

popcorn

I have a habit of wringing my hands when I'm reading stuff on my monitor at work. It probably makes me look like I'm greedily checking my salary or something. Anyway, sometimes this triggers accidental handfart noises, at which point I feel I have to demonstrate to anyone listening that these were produced with no anus and do a make a few more handfarts in quick succession, sometimes with a few claps to make the link between hand and fart noise clear. The ultimate image I create is a man who sits at his desk wringing loud fart noises from his hands and clapping.

Anyway, I think we've all done time for farts we did not commit. When I was at uni I walked up to a group of people having a chat in my dorm and they gave me a look. I said "what?" They said they'd all just heard the massive booming fart I'd made moments earlier. I had farted no such fart. I know when I do massive booming farts and I had not done a massive booming fart. They did not believe me. They pinned the fart on me. It was a stitch-up.