Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:24:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Where does one buy bricks?

Started by pancreas, January 07, 2019, 04:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Having heard the phrase "shit bricks", my understanding is that if you scare someone enough they will produce bricks from their anus AND MAYBE YOU EVEN GET TO KEEP THEM

ziggy starbucks

the problem with shit bricks is that they are shit bricks

buttgammon

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on January 08, 2019, 09:57:23 PM
Having heard the phrase "shit bricks", my understanding is that if you scare someone enough they will produce bricks from their anus AND MAYBE YOU EVEN GET TO KEEP THEM

This is the problem with the phrase - surely fear is more likely to produce a loose stool than a solid fucking brick?

Replies From View

Quote from: buttgammon on January 09, 2019, 11:13:46 AM
This is the problem with the phrase - surely fear is more likely to produce a loose stool than a solid fucking brick?

It's to do with the density of the clay and the heat of the kiln.

touchingcloth

Buelligan

Quote from: buttgammon on January 09, 2019, 11:13:46 AM

Surely, that is the point.  You are so moved, you've gone beyond that and you shit, not just any old easy thing but actual solid dry hard pointy bricks

THAT IS HOW MOVED YOU ARE - YOU ARE SHITTING ACTUAL FUCKING BRICKS OUT OF YOUR OWN POOR BOTTOM AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE.

Replies From View

Buelligan

Well, you'd have to be extremely moved to shit even one brick.  Have you seen the size of them?  And they're very rough.  No craftsmanship these days.

im barry bethel

Probably too big

Probably too small

Have you thought about contacting Goldilocks?

Replies From View

I wonder whether anybody has been so profoundly moved that shatted bricks did take them fully outside of themselves.

Buelligan

Dunno.  Khnum Khufu, known to the Greeks as Cheops or that fellow, Ole Kirk Christiansen?

pancreas

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 09, 2019, 08:22:16 PM
Did you get a brick hun? xox

No mate. We don't have any B&Q, Jewson's and what-have-you in the centre of town. Presumably one must drive to find one's bricks.

touchingcloth

Quote from: pancreas on January 09, 2019, 10:09:50 PM
No mate. We don't have any B&Q, Jewson's and what-have-you in the centre of town. Presumably one must drive to find one's bricks.

Buy clay and bake it in a loaf tin.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: pancreas on January 09, 2019, 10:09:50 PM

Plinth. Ebay. Done. You are days deader than when we first spoke, and your bench remains the same height

Is this you now? What happened to the quick tempered mud slinging sore looser of the desoquest? You've changed. Or maybe you're not changing quick enough?

Plinth. Ebay. Bench. Organ.

This is Japanese water torture. I'd expect this sort of bullshit from touchingcloth, but not from you

Bazooka

Have you not even considered slabs? What are you sick?

gib

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on January 09, 2019, 10:25:49 PM
Plinth. Ebay. Done. You are days deader than when we first spoke, and your bench remains the same height

Is this you now? What happened to the quick tempered mud slinging sore looser of the desoquest? You've changed. Or maybe you're not changing quick enough?

Plinth. Ebay. Bench. Organ.

This is Japanese water torture. I'd expect this sort of bullshit from touchingcloth, but not from you

I know! Page fucking one you told him, there was me thinking that's the end that then. But OH NO.

Buelligan

You could always saw a bit off the organ.

Replies From View

touchingcloth

I've got some bricks in the garden. PM me your address and PayPal me £7 and I'll send you one.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Buelligan on January 09, 2019, 10:45:59 PM
You could always saw a bit off the organ.

Saw the legs completely off and play Heart & Soul on it with your feet.

famethrowa

We should get in touch with Keith Emerson or Blue Weaver about this

Sherringford Hovis

Quote from: various posters
"shit bricks"

How quaint. 2019's all about Piss bricks.

Spoon of Ploff

I went for a walk not so long ago and saw loads of bricks just laying around in lumps:

Quote from: Spoon of Ploff on December 12, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Go on... No one's going to miss one or two.

Replies From View

You would kidnap a wall's children??

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on January 10, 2019, 10:16:25 AM
You would kidnap a wall's children??

What, am I going to be beset by the RSPCW? Fuck em, that's what I say. Please send me the coordinates of this wall nest.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on January 10, 2019, 11:28:12 AM
What, am I going to be beset by the RSPCW?

WHAT?!  NO OF COURSE NOT, IDIOT!! 

IT'S THE NSPCW YOU ABSOLUTE DUNCE!!

touchingcloth

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 09, 2019, 08:22:16 PM
Did you get a brick hun? xox

Did you get a brick hun? xoxox

I've been doing some research into bricks lately and I've become my own boss by helping other people get the best bricks for them without having the pay the overheads of the high street brick shops - SMH at retail brick prices these days! I even make money in my busy spare time while looking after my DB and DW two hands up in praise emoji never thought I could have my own business in my thirties working some days on my laptop PM me for details and bricks hun you deserve this just imagine what you could do omg just realised I have an opening on my team shhhh don't want everyone finding out just people who are serious about bricks and HARD work but you would not even believe the freedom #businessbrick #buildingblocks #homeiswherethebricksare