Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:57:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Where does one buy bricks?

Started by pancreas, January 07, 2019, 04:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

hi i like u pls sent bank detes n then i pay 4 ur brikcs

touchingcloth

No hun you need to join my team and I can send you a demo pack with sample size bricks then you organise parties with your friends who like bricks so you can all get discounts and choose the bricks you like it's so much funnnnn x

pancreas

k sounds good .  pls sent bank detes n then i pay 4 ur   join my team

gib

i hope someone throws bricks threw your winow you cunt

pancreas

touchingcloth

I've just thrown a breezeblock through that organ cunts window.

There's no way I would've done that if it'd risked a neg, so fuck off and complain to Barry you freaking tosser.

pancreas

I remember when I power negged you to the tune of a cool 23 negs, back when we only had officially 2 negs. You were not happy. Rest assured I feel no guilt.

touchingcloth

I power negged mook more than 100 negs in one go and was so proud and did not give one fuck.

Is my LinkedIn headline.

Spoon of Ploff

Quote from: pancreas on January 10, 2019, 11:28:12 AM
What, am I going to be beset by the RSPCW? Fuck em, that's what I say. Please send me the coordinates of this wall nest.

I'm sorry. Someone reported these bricks to social services and they've since been taken off the streets and placed with a caring foster family.

zomgmouse

At the brick shop dickhead next thread

kittens

Quote from: zomgmouse on January 11, 2019, 09:37:34 AM
At the brick shop dickhead next thread

truth to power cunt and that's what's for dinner mr pancreaas tuck in bitch.

pancreas

Will people please stop calling me names like bitch and dickhead? I'm very delicate and may cry.

Bazooka

Can we see a picture of this Organ please? The amount of bricks required may need a second opinion.

touchingcloth

U got brick yet hun pls answer hope ur ok hun dickhead bitch xoxox

ziggy starbucks

pancreas, please ignore the brick haters and make sure you look after your health. January can be a tough month for lots of people. Get the bricks however you like and never feel shamed into silence by jealous losers.

We are here whenever you need us because we love you!

PlanktonSideburns

Actually I can only do 9-12 midweek

gib

do we even know why he rejects the plinth solution, bloody thread is driving me round the bend

Buelligan

Yeah.  I don't love him.  I think he's a shitbag.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: gib on January 11, 2019, 11:05:41 PM
do we even know why he rejects the plinth solution, bloody thread is driving me round the bend

Yea say more about this

touchingcloth

Hello hun r u ded hope u got ur brick and r not ded chick xoxox

gib

skin him alive with a brick, please

touchingcloth

Let's all watch: The Brickflay.

touchingcloth

Just heard my brother's wife got a brick at 03:47 this morning, hearts as eyes emoticon. London-Ella Stock, 4.3lbs, wife and brick doing well SO BLESSED

pancreas

Quote from: touchingcloth on January 12, 2019, 07:22:57 PM
Just heard my brother's wife got a brick at 03:47 this morning, hearts as eyes emoticon. London-Ella Stock, 4.3lbs, wife and brick doing well SO BLESSED

How much? I could pay £1 or so.

touchingcloth

pancreas

As long as it elevates an organ bench, I'm not picky. Prefer it not to give me too much jaw, if possible.

touchingcloth

I've just text brother to ask for u hun

You don't need to buy bricks.  Just tell a few male celebrities over fifty-five you're a detective investigating sex allegations.

ziggy starbucks

you can't have your brick and eat it

"There'll be no hospital then, I'll tell the children."