Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:15:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ISIHAC Special

Started by DrGreggles, January 09, 2019, 10:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrGreggles

Tickets just gone on sale:
https://www.atgtickets.com/shows/im-sorry-i-havent-a-clue/new-theatre-oxford/

ISIHAC NEWSLETTER

Dear I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue Mailing List Member,

I bring news of a special one-off one-off performance of our touring show with an incredible all-star cast.  As well as show regulars Jack Dee, Graeme Garden, Tim Brooke-Taylor, Barry Cryer and Colin Sell, we have an array of very special guests, including Sandi Toksvig, Rob Brydon, David Mitchell, Tony Hawks, Richard Osman and Andy Hamilton.

The show is a celebration of 'I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue', and will include favourite rounds as well as highlights specific to the guests on the bill.

Details are as follows:

Sunday 24th February: New Theatre Oxford

The performance will start at 7.30pm (and finish at around 10.15pm). Tickets will go onsale on Wednesday 9th January from 10am, priced from £25.50 and £29.50. Tickets are obtainable via the Box Office, telephone: 0844 871 3020, or online via the venue's website. 

With such a cast I imagine the show will sell out fast, so it would be advisable to book early to avoid disappointment.

With best wishes

Jon Naismith
Producer, "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue"

Scarymole

I wonder what that's in aid of, is it a particular anniversary this year? Doesn't sound like it will be broadcast which is a shame

DrGreggles

Maurice Yeatman

I'm not paying £30 to sit in the middle of people going Waaaaeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy at the mention of Mornington Crescent.

gilbertharding

Quote from: Maurice Yeatman on January 09, 2019, 11:55:59 AM
I'm not paying £30 to sit in the middle of people going Waaaaeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy at the mention of Mornington Crescent.

I can hardly be bothered to listen to it on the radio for the same reason. For every time there's something which is genuinely funny, there are at least a dozen moments which are merely opportunities for 300 people to go Waaaeeeeeyyyyyy (eg because someone mentioned getting a letter from North Wales or because Lionel Blair is about to be the subject of a homophobic slur, or perhaps someone will be enquiring if someone else has had their tea. "Waaaaeeeeeyyyyy" fuck off).

I don't want Tim Brooke Taylor or Barry Cryer or Graeme Garden to die, I really don't, but it's reached the stage where I'm wondering how many of them will have to go before they put the show out of its misery. There was an episode with three 'guests' recently, so I'm thinking we might need a full house, maybe all at once.

Scarymole

The last two series have had a recording with only one regular - Barry last series, Tim the one before.

To be honest I've quite enjoyed them. They are also obviously using them as succession planning