Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:31:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Royal Rumble sweepstake

Started by Deanjam, January 09, 2019, 04:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanjam

WWE's Royal Rumble is on January 28th. So sign up if you want to play along. No karma points of course, but the sense of superiority over fellow Cabbers to the winner.

There are 2 Rumbles these days, so potentially 60 spots available! I'll draw from the men's first and then the women's. If less than 60 enter (very likely), on a first come first served basis, an entry in both men's & women's will be assigned.

Already entered:

Deanjam
Ja'moke
Timothy

up_the_hampipe

I'd like to deglare my participation in the Royal Rimble.

boki

Droppin' my hat in the ring like my name was Mark.

BlodwynPig

Let's get ready to be humbled. In

madhair60

up_the_hampipe

Quote from: bgmnts on January 09, 2019, 05:44:57 PM
What is this?

Free tickets for the Rumble PPV. Enter your name for a chance to win :)

BlodwynPig

Mobius

rjd2

chveik

Golden E. Pump

Listen up, dweebs. Shut up. You heard it here first. Golden E. Pump is going to win the 2019 Royal Rumble. It won't be because the crowd will be spurring me on, because, well frankly, right now I look out and see nothing but a bunch of balding losers and on January 27th at the Royal Rumble it won't be any different. A bunch a phimosis-suffering, balding pathetic losers who need a hero like me. No. I'm winning this for me. After the last man has been ejected from my ring, and the referee raises these pretty hands high in the air, I'll be able to stare at your fat little faces and know that ultimately, perfection prevails. You heard it here first. If that upsets a load of liberal snowflakes it's just going to make me want it more. I'll use those tears to slick back my hair as I prepare to conquer. You can cheer if you like but I won't be listening. You might as well go and dig a bunch of holes in the ground and prepare yourselves to get in mass grave. I only listen to my own heartbeat; march to the beat of my own drum. Your heartbeats are weak. You're all dead soon. I'm not. I'm very much alive and when the dream comes to life at the Royal Rumble, my victory will herald in a new Golden E. Era for CAB, and no ugly little bitch is going to share in my limelight. This is for me. This victory will be all mine. So quit basking in my sun, because you don't deserve it, and these chiselled features don't want tan lines from your shade. And when I go onto Cabblemania to win my title, and after I've refused to sign autographs from the legions of newfound Pumpettes waving greasy pizza menus and marker pens at me in the parking lot, it'll suddenly dawn on you: "he's right. All that glitters is Golden E. Pump."

Yeah, I might be up for this, I reckon.

bgmnts

*White meat babyface promo*

I'm in.

Golden E. Pump

*Attacks bgmnts backstage*

This is for the big lads of the forum, junior.

I'm taking this too far aren't I?

lebowskibukowski

I'll have a go. Is Fandango in it?

Moribunderast

Deanjam

Quote from: lebowskibukowski on January 10, 2019, 08:05:07 AM
I'll have a go. Is Fandango in it?

Probably not.

20 entered so far:

Deanjam
Ja'moke
Timothy